Sneeze Fetish Forum

First story you read?

VoOs

My first was a story called "Destiny Decided by a Tickle" if anyone knows where I can find it I'd love to read it again.

Honestly .. i have not the slightest idea what i actualy read first .. i think it was one from serotica .. but which ... :laugh: i would need a memory for that :lol::lol: ...

Though .. my PC says (according to the last changed date thing) the first one i actually saved into a text file and read several times was "Girls Girls Girls" :laugh::innocent:

...you... have... that... :lol::lol: could you PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE post it here or e-mail it to me or tell me where it is or can I cross the freaking OCEAN swimming to stop by your house so you can pass it somehow to me?

Of course, i do not want to sound desperate.

BUT I AM !!!!! :innocent::P

please?

Oh, and by the way, my first was ¨Laura¨, in ¨Sneezing Girls¨. And among those ealiest where "Aarons allergic sister", "Debbie´s allergies"... so much memories.

• 3 weeks later...

I think my 1st was Debbie's Allergies. That has to be one of my all-time favotites. It was either that one or one I think was called "The Experiment" that was on TOS. It was something about a guy getting shrunk down and having his co-worker sneeze for him while he taped her. Great build up in it.

Archived