Sneeze Fetish Forum

Taking Story Requests

Pilgrim

So, last night I was trying to think of a concept for a sneezefic, and then I got an idea so crazy it just might work. The details are going to be a surprise, but suffice to say it's open for plenty of variety. Anyways, I want to take requests for story specifics like preferred causes of sneezing, sneezing situations, character personalities, ect. So whatever it is that you folks want to see, post it here or, if you're shy or whatever, PM me (though I'd appreciate it if you'd post something, you know, to keep the topic afloat) Any requests I end up not completing I'll try to get to in later installments, if the first one is at all a success or at least shows promise. Oh, and on a side note, I'm only writing female sneezing. And, if someone brings it up, I'd also write animal.

Well, that's enough outta me, let's hear what you all have to say!

We've been getting very few female fics, so anything would do it for me, but I would like to see something with sneezing while hiding. I don't really have any specifics at the moment since I'm half asleep and I can't think straight anyway.

Wow, only 1 request? Either there's less confidence in my writing ability than I thought, or the demand for female fics has dropped like a rock since the last time I posted regularly. Oh well, I guess that means I'm left to my own insanity for the first chapter. Away I go!

I don't know about anyone else, but my demand is higher than ever. I haven't seen a new female fic in quite some time.

I'm sure that people will like it no matter what. I don't think that there has even been one single fic on this entire forum that has not had any fans.

I'm not too specific on how you make the females sneeze, just so long as they sneeze. Also, as I recall, you got a few unfinished projects you might want to dig up. Just a suggestion.

I'm not too specific on how you make the females sneeze, just so long as they sneeze. Also, as I recall, you got a few unfinished projects you might want to dig up. Just a suggestion.

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten ;)

After his 2 female friends stopped talking to him, a young man goes a little crazy from the isolation. Buying a crystal ball and a spell book from an obscure magic shop, he casts a sneezing spell on his friends that will last until they talk to him again. Until then, he watches them through the crystal ball.

Now that's a good idea..

But, he's already started a fic...

Ahhh.. (choo) someone can make that later. If I didn't suck ass at writing, I would try it. I hate all of my fictional stuff.

After his 2 female friends stopped talking to him, a young man goes a little crazy from the isolation. Buying a crystal ball and a spell book from an obscure magic shop, he casts a sneezing spell on his friends that will last until they talk to him again. Until then, he watches them through the crystal ball.

Good idea, but as you've already pointed out, I still have unfinished stuff (Which I will finish eventually. I made a promise and I intend to keep it) And now I'm tackling this new thing that could go on for who knows how long. You'd be surprised how easy the Yu-Gi-Oh stuff is to write. I intened to churn them out as close to a weekly basis as I can until you guys tire of them.

And Endless Sneeze, I hear you. One care-giver cold fic coming as soon as I can work it out ;)

This is going to be a little tricky, so if you're not committed to it, I'd understand.

A highly, highly contagious cold whose sufferers sneeze and sneeze. Get sneezed on once and you've got it, and you'll sneeze yourself for days.

What makes it tricky is, I'm not crazy about cold stories. I'd like a cold with no symptoms other than sneezing, ideally. And no big messy snotty sneezes, either. I hate those. ;)

That failing, I've always kind of enjoyed magic sneezes. The pixie story was good. I've read a good story about a ghost who makes people sneeze and a few hypnosis stories that are a blast. The spell one's a great idea.

Finally, while I certainly appreciate the commitment to female fic writing, I have this weird thing in stories. Where a male character, either a narrator or a protagonist through whom we can live vicariously, enjoys a sensual situation with a female sneezer, a sense of fairness makes me insist on the lucky guy repaying the lady(ies) with a sneeze or two of his own. It just seems right.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question: who here would want to see a...forgot the name of the sub-fetish...is it care-giver? Yeah, whichever one's the one where the guy takes care of the girl when she's sick or vice-versa. If anyone would want to see that between Yugi and Tea in the next one, tell me, because otherwise I probably won't do it, it's too much extra work. Oh, and also, I'm about to run out of deck ideas, so if anyone can think of something (essentially, just think of obscure ways of making someone sneeze) I'd be open to them. Or if someone wants to see a certain deck type repeated.

That would be great! And could you give me some Pepto-Bismol while you're at it? Oblivion is making me want to hurl...

That would be great! And could you give me some Pepto-Bismol while you're at it? Oblivion is making me want to hurl...

I...What?

Oh, if you're still taking general requests, one thing I kinda like is people sneezing into pillows so they won't be overheard.

hmmm...maybe another with Mort from Secret Window...whith him haveing a cold...i know there's one already, but i'd like to read another one...please?

• 2 weeks later...

Important Anouncement! I've temporarily run out of character ideas. Since I've already broken beyond the 4th wall, I figure why not let someone else enter the Yu Gi Oh universe? So here's the deal: everyone gets to name 1 person from any series that they want to see sneeze, and I'll insert that character into the next chpater. I'll decide who wins by pulling names out of a hat (Or at least, that's what I'm telling you I'll do) since I'm pretty sure no one's going to vote for the same female. Oh, and your submission gets ignored unless I see your name in any of the earlier chapters. Take that, you lurkers! *shakes fist* Though maybe if you post in one of them soon, I'll consider considering your vote :turban:

One last thing: to give adequate time for everyone to vote and for me to actually write the thing, there will be no new chapter this week. Fortunately, this will probably get the episodes back to running on their original time. Now, start writing!

Well, you haven't completely used up the Yu-Gi-Oh! universe yet. Remember Marik's sister Ishizu? Cross it over with something if you want, but don't blow it all out of proportion with too many characters and franchises to keep track of.

Well, you haven't completely used up the Yu-Gi-Oh! universe yet. Remember Marik's sister Ishizu? Cross it over with something if you want, but don't blow it all out of proportion with too many characters and franchises to keep track of.

Hey, no worries. I'm only taking one character from a seperate franchise. And I know I haven't gone through everybody yet; it's just that I've got future plans for most of the people I want to use still from the Yu Gi Oh world, and this next chapter is a little different from all the others and won't be involving any of them anyways. So I figured I might as well fill the space with someone people want to see.

Besides, this lets me take a week off >_>

If you will only cross it over with other animes, I'd like something from Hellsing or Outlaw Star, but for the good of the story, none of those would really fit into the plot.

You know what, just throw away this post as useless unless you're really that crazy...

(You know what? Forget it. Just write a number. Any number and you win...)

If you will only cross it over with other animes, I'd like something from Hellsing or Outlaw Star, but for the good of the story, none of those would really fit into the plot.

You know what, just throw away this post as useless unless you're really that crazy...

(You know what? Forget it. Just write a number. Any number and you win...)

I'm going to assume that last bit is some sort of roundabout compliment. And don't you worry, I am indeed that crazy. Remember, I put a direct reference to Team Rocket in the last one. As far as I'm concerned, the gloves are off! You can request Britney Spears for all I care.

But, please don't.

Archived