Sneeze Fetish Forum

Shades of Blue

Bongo

I posted a Charmed fic on the sneezefic group, and I posted a slightly different version on fanfiction.net. Chris (who's hottness is almost magical), get's sneezing and angsty and vibrantly blue. You know that sounds awesome.

The first story is, true to our nature, very sneeze-ridden. I present, with no furthur adu, Shades of blue ch 1

Shades of Blue ch 2

Shades of Blue ch 3

Shades of Blue ch 4

Shades of Blue ch 5

And the second version, with only about half the sneezing and almost no description, but is much with the Chris angst, longer, and not done yet, is on fanfiction.net

I thought that this was So cute when I read it on the Yahoo group, that I took the opportunity to read it again. :twisted:

And I Totally hear you about doing the "alternate version" for places like fanfic.- I've done the same thing.

Do you sort of like doing the other version too?? Because on fanfic- you know that everyone Knows the fandom really well and you can really get into the characters and angst and everything and don't have to worry as much about the explainations. But then the sf version you get to let the fetishy part loose that you might not feel comfortable doing in a "regular" fanfic place. Just curious on your perspective.

Love your stories. The fandoms that I'm familar with and the ones that I don't really know too.

I thought that this was So cute when I read it on the Yahoo group, that I took the opportunity to read it again. :D

And I Totally hear you about doing the "alternate version" for places like fanfic.- I've done the same thing.

Do you sort of like doing the other version too?? Because on fanfic- you know that everyone Knows the fandom really well and you can really get into the characters and angst and everything and don't have to worry as much about the explainations. But then the sf version you get to let the fetishy part loose that you might not feel comfortable doing in a "regular" fanfic place. Just curious on your perspective.

Love your stories. The fandoms that I'm familar with and the ones that I don't really know too.

I always feel weird trying to incorporate a bunch of sneezing into fics. So when I can do just a bit, and a ton of h/c, I actually prefer that

Archived