Sneeze Fetish Forum

Theatrical sneezing (F)

Zed

I was covering a talent competition tonight for one of the papers I work for. During the course of the evening, one of the judges (a 20 something petite blonde woman, quite attractive) sneezed two singles, spaced about 20 minutes apart. As I was in the front row I was not able to see her sneeze but boy, did I hear her! She let loose a couple of "atishOOO!'s", with the endings scooping up to the equivalent of a high C in opera!

As she is an actress, it got me thinking...I wonder if most actors, at least the ones who work in the theatre, have very exaggerated sneezes. The people I know who make their living on stage all seem to, whether they are male or female.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Take care,

Zed

Nice ovs Zed!

I find good singers tend be be capable of large sneezes too, I would imagine because of healthy lungs, and sportsmen and women are the same. Very "clean" sneezes if you will - as if they just flow out effortlessly, like a Jaguar rolling out of the forecourt for the first time. Now if you listen to someone who's been smoking twenty a day for fifty years, I find the sneeze sounds a lot more "dirty" - the equivalent of one of the American, orange school buses spluttering away up a hill. At the end of the day the sneeze is powered by the lungs, so the quality of those lungs will largely determine the quality of the sneeze. (Referring to above descriptions, not personal tastes of course)

Actors and actresses also tend to project their voices so their lungs will be trained to do that. Perhaps, without even thinking, they project their sneezes as well?

Interesting thoughts, Hypnos And very well written -- I love your similes! You would've made a great detective in one of those 1950's filme noirs!

Take care,

Zed

Archived