Sneeze Fetish Forum

I've got a problem...

VoOs

I have written a sneeze fic that I really want to share with u all, but the problem is that it is in Swedish, and I suck at translating it into English :laugh: I’ve tried and tried, but I simply can’t get it right! (And I can’t just ask my English teacher for help, can I?)

I’m really pleased with it, and I don’t want to spoil it just because of my poor English. What should I do?

Are there any Swedes in here who are good at English and would like to help me? :drool:

voOs,

If English is not your mother tongue it can be difficult to express what you really want to say. I know, and I can understand some swedish but not enough to help you with the translation.

But try this website :

http://www.systransoft.com/index.html

Copy-paste your text, up to 150 words, and there you go ! Some corrections still to be made, as computers will be computers ...

Good luck and waiting for your story

C

voOs,

If English is not your mother tongue it can be difficult to express what you really want to say. I know, and I can understand some swedish but not enough to help you with the translation.

But try this website :

Copy-paste your text, up to 150 words, and there you go ! Some corrections still to be made, as computers will be computers ...

C

Aw, thanks countless! :drool: I'll try that.

voOs,

But try this website :

C

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::innocent::lol:

Oh my god, this is just too funny!! I copied the beginning of my story and let the site translate it, and look what I got:

” Eeschh! - Eshhuh! - Iiischhh!”

Frost released the he had for happens and the pressed hands over nose and mouth in an experiment to suffocate the explosions as threatened to follow. The result each a series painful, damp shocks as pounded his hook down against his breasts and comes his eardrums to vibrate. The took a while before he could to exude normally again, and when he finally could right angle on themselves and to dry spit and tears from the face might he see Zavir to come in through the doorway to the bedroom. She stayed abruptly and islet beheld him with the hands in the sides.

” frost”, said she, and that common seemed to she to heat his cold names in the mouth before she pronounced the,” what is the?” And, but a lightning from those the dark blue eyes: ” the reply' nothing' is not accepted!” Frost's wan cheeks became to cut. He bent himself down in order to scoop up klädhögen he been forced to release earlier and mumbled:

” I perhaps beonthepointof to become having a cold… the tickles in the nose… and I have been snuvig late this morning.” Zavir saw shockedly out.

” oh no, frost, you sheep not become having a propensity to now!” utbrast she. ” tonight is of course the last opportunity we have to exercize before the summer festival, and you know of course how nipprig Ahl becomes if we do not turn up!”

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :drool:

*calms down*

Uhm, yes, I think I'll have to do some corrections, yeah...

I'm pretty good at English, and perhaps I could help You out.

Just send me a PM, and we'll look into it!

Tack! :drool:

I'm pretty good at English, and perhaps I could help You out.

Just send me a PM, and we'll look into it!

It seems like your PM folder is full, so I can't send you a message :laugh:

No, it's most definitely not full, I would say it's probably empty.

...this is because I'm not yet validated, right? :bounce:

I guess... B-P Ah, well, We'll just have to wait a bit then :bleh:

Guest shiranui

Hey

This is my first post here, I actually joined some time ago, but haven't been active since. I LOVE fanfiction, especially anime, but I also enjoy other stories... If you like, you can mail your story to me, and I'll give translating a try. I think I'm fairly good at English, though my grammar might not be 100%.

Cheers

/Shiranui

:bleh: :bleh: B-P:omg::lol:

Oh my god, this is just too funny!! I copied the beginning of my story and let the site translate it, and look what I got:

” Eeschh! - Eshhuh! - Iiischhh!”

Frost released the he had for happens and the pressed hands over nose and mouth in an experiment to suffocate the explosions as threatened to follow. The result each a series painful, damp shocks as pounded his hook down against his breasts and comes his eardrums to vibrate. The took a while before he could to exude normally again, and when he finally could right angle on themselves and to dry spit and tears from the face might he see Zavir to come in through the doorway to the bedroom. She stayed abruptly and islet beheld him with the hands in the sides.

” frost”, said she, and that common seemed to she to heat his cold names in the mouth before she pronounced the,” what is the?” And, but a lightning from those the dark blue eyes: ” the reply' nothing' is not accepted!” Frost's wan cheeks became to cut. He bent himself down in order to scoop up klädhögen he been forced to release earlier and mumbled:

” I perhaps beonthepointof to become having a cold… the tickles in the nose… and I have been snuvig late this morning.” Zavir saw shockedly out.

” oh no, frost, you sheep not become having a propensity to now!” utbrast she. ” tonight is of course the last opportunity we have to exercize before the summer festival, and you know of course how nipprig Ahl becomes if we do not turn up!”

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :bounce:

*calms down*

Uhm, yes, I think I'll have to do some corrections, yeah...

This is definitely 'Swenglish' !

Hey, Silhouette and shiranui! I can't send you a PM yet, so perhaps, if you still feel you'd like to help me with the translation, you could email me.

Thanks! :D

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

What's a... what's a snuvig ? :bleh: sounds... hawt! god I love Swedish! you guys are the best, and so far I've liked all Swedish girls I heard sneeze (which amounts to exactly 1 girl) 100% goodness :P

Anyway, I know some Swedish people that make do fine with English, but but, yeah, that ain't gonna happen *mumbles something about fetish and NO* hope you're having a good time translating though (and haha what you got form that website CRACKED ME UP).

Consider this, there's a bunch of really good writers around here *looks around* maybe once you're done a first, second or 3rd draft in English after having the kind Swedish guys help you, you could have someone else here have a look at it and edit or suggest some more literary refining. Just a thought to help you do justice with your work :drool:

Goodluck ^.^ *cheers for you*

What's a... what's a snuvig ? :drool: sounds... hawt! god I love Swedish! you guys are the best, and so far I've liked all Swedish girls I heard sneeze (which amounts to exactly 1 girl) 100% goodness :P

Anyway, I know some Swedish people that make do fine with English, but but, yeah, that ain't gonna happen *mumbles something about fetish and NO* hope you're having a good time translating though (and haha what you got form that website CRACKED ME UP).

Consider this, there's a bunch of really good writers around here *looks around* maybe once you're done a first, second or 3rd draft in English after having the kind Swedish guys help you, you could have someone else here have a look at it and edit or suggest some more literary refining. Just a thought to help you do justice with your work :drool:

Goodluck ^.^ *cheers for you*

Awww, thank you :drool: That's a very good idea :bleh:

("snuvig" means "sniffly" :drool: )

I'm sure someone would be willing to see it in your first translation and clean it up. Anything's better than nothing, you know.

Archived