Sneeze Fetish Forum

Okay, used tissue lovers....I come bearing gifts

Geist

Alright, guys.....I have a thing for watching someone sneeze into a tissue and then blow their nose afterwards with a vigor, sooo . . .

I've got the world's worst sinus thing right now and that's all I seem to be doing. I've gone through a box of 150 tissues in two days and.....since I'm in a generous mood, I thought those of you who like to see used tissues might get a kick out of the "proof."

BUT FIRST....I have to say a couple of things. I'm doing this because this IS a secondary of fetish of mine and I've found a writing partner who will indulge me in the "messier" side of the whole sneezing/tissues/snot thing without getting squeamish. This had made me feel quite liberated, if not a bit giddy. I ask that you realize that I'm not sure at all if people even enjoy seeing this sort of thing, but if you do? Don't shark me. :P I don't mind people asking me questions about my horrible sinus affliction, but no sharking. I have a katana and I know how to use it! :bleh:

I hope that you enjoy this massive amount of tissue goodness.....and without further pontificating:

BEHOLD, my garbage can! :drool:

tissues.jpg

And just in case you ever wondered just what 150 used tissues looks like in a pile on champagne colored carpet:

tissuegoodness.jpg

Fear my nasal prowess.

You know, it's too bad I don't get the whole "red nose" thing when I'm sick. Honestly, if I didn't talk, you'd never know....what kind of crap is that? :P

I'm so glad you guys enjoyed the crack! :drool:

• 7 months later...

Just wondering if anything ever came of the writing that Akutenshi mentioned. I don't mean to be a shark or anything, but if so, I would love to read them!

Yeah, we posted a fic called "Chasing Winter's Chill" in the stories section, if it's still there! :unsure: It was a long time ago, though....it may be gone by now. :unsure:

Archived