Sneeze Fetish Forum

Most amazing thing just happened to me and I have the proof

At work we have these drug sales reps come in to tell us about there product and even better to by us lunch. Well during his presentation different people in the room started to sneeze, in a room of about 20 0f us at least 7 different people sneezed claiming that it was some kind of pepper in the food. I grabbed a menu and had to leave early becouse I had an appointment to get my hair cut at a new salon a half hour away. When I got in my car I called the resturant acting like I was concerned about what had happened the young lady on the phone said the chef likes to use alot of white pepper and that was what most have caused the sneezing frenzy.

I then got out my micro recorder to do some patient dictations during my half hour drive and even found myself sneezing a couple of time. Well I got to the salon and was greeted by Anne the young lady who I was meeting for the first time. She was a very pretty girl with short red hair green eyes and a nice little figure and most impotently a very pretty nose medium size but with big flairing nostrals. Well she started cutting my hair while we made small talk about the weather oner the holiday weekend when all of a sudden she got this look like someone, or thing had just sneeked up on her without warning and then she let out this load sneeze bless you the her coworker said but Anne still had the look, a second sneeze exploded out and her coworker said bless you again but htis time more forcefully Anne then stuck her nose and mouth in the in the bend of her elbow and let out a hugh sneeze that kind of trailed of at the end " AACHOOWWWW" acouple of people around her all blessed her while she said excuse me threw tearfilled eyes. I aplolagized to her explaining how I felt it was me fault becouse of what happened at work and we ended up having a good laugh as I told her the story of the sales rep. Well she finished cutting my hair between sniffles and I left. when I got to my car I pulled my micro recorder out of my pocket to finish my dictations only to find I had left it on and had recorded the hole thing. I have never made a wave before but I think it's about time I learn how!

PR

if you need any help, feel free to send an e-mail, or IM if you have any of the Im proggies. (shhhhhhhhhh) years ago when i was younger, i actually captured some great sneezes that way *devilish grin*)

Archived