Sneeze Fetish Forum

A scan of a male (I drew)

Teh Ninjin

Yeah. I wish I was as good as Chatenoire. She's like..one of the coolest artists here. I love her work. I'm sure most you girls do. I sketched a male character I made for a planned manga I'm starting to work on finally. He always walks around topless. and in the manga, when I get it started, or if I make it a book, he will sneeze quite a bit. Mainly because he's going to be freezing half the time. xD

His name is Ryuuke. I can change his name if its a book, and he's got messy brown hair with a silver streak, and icy blue eyes. Yes. He also has nice abs. But I don't think I did a good job sketching those. I kept trying to revise. (obviously I didn't do the greatest job, but I tried, right?)

But anyways, this is obviously more for the girls. Mainly to the two people I <3 most on here. Kisa and Chatenoire. They just rock.

Maybe they'd like this.

kushamiryuult9.png

If the image doesn't work...

Try clicking here

That is really cute, and you are a very talented artist! Thanks for sharing with us, and don't forget to share more of your sneezy work! :proud:

Your quite welcome Kisa-chan <3

your well loved here.

you think so? well. xD Your not his only fan girl. trust me. but yes. if I get more work I will share it. <3

Also, thanks for looking at this Kisa.

Guest shiranui

Yay! He's adorable, so sweet. Thanks for sharing Banii, I liked it a lot :shy: Hope to be able to see more of this manga you're working with, it looks very promising.

Yeah. I wish I was as good as Chatenoire. She's like..one of the coolest artists here. I love her work. I'm sure most you girls do. I sketched a male character I made for a planned manga I'm starting to work on finally. He always walks around topless. and in the manga, when I get it started, or if I make it a book, he will sneeze quite a bit. Mainly because he's going to be freezing half the time. xD

His name is Ryuuke. I can change his name if its a book, and he's got messy brown hair with a silver streak, and icy blue eyes. Yes. He also has nice abs. But I don't think I did a good job sketching those. I kept trying to revise. (obviously I didn't do the greatest job, but I tried, right?)

But anyways, this is obviously more for the girls. Mainly to the two people I <3 most on here. Kisa and Chatenoire. They just rock.

Maybe they'd like this.

kushamiryuult9.png

If the image doesn't work...

Try clicking here

I recorded a sound clip of me voice acting as him with a sneeze. Its okay in my opinion. Its kind of forced out. o_o; it sounds odd to me. XD but if you want to hear it, I can...well..I don't know how to upload it. o_O;

Gosh, thanks! =)

He looks *really* cute, and boy, do I love giving anime guys a reason (or 100) to sneeze their heads off. Wanna see more!

• 2 weeks later...

That's very cute, Banii! Glad to see another artist on here. I have way too much fun drawing pretty anime boys sneezing their brains out as well XD

Archived