Sneeze Fetish Forum

I do NOT have a cold! (F)

Guest obsessive_freak

Guest obsessive_freak

This is my first attempt at this kind of thing (minus a very strange piece of writing from my youth, which hasnow hopefully been destroyed!) and it's kind of fan fiction, based on an english medical drama called Holby City, which I doubt any of you wll have ever heard of. But anyhoo, knowledge of the drama doesn't actually really matter for this fic, it's just this woman makes me go :) Basically, she's the clinical director (manager) of the cardiothoracic (heart surgey) department and she's one of those unapproachable ice queen types who I love to make vulnerable :laugh: ... I just realised that tis intro is now going to be longer than the part 'cos of all my ramblings so I'll just shut up :omg: ........

‘Ha-ishoo!’ Connie sneezed suddenly as she entered her office, dropping a mountain of files all over the floor. Bending to pick them up she was overcome by more sneezes ‘Ha-ishoo! Ha-ishooishoo! Ha-ishhhooo! Ha-ha-ha-ishooooo!’

Satisfied that the sneezing fit was over for the meantime, she gathered the files up quickly, dumped them on her desk and grabbed for the tissue box. Taking a handful, she covered her dripping nose with them. This was a mistake. The soothing paper ticked her already madly-itching nose, tempting a sneeze nearer. ‘Ha-ha-ha’ But it appeared to be stuck. ‘Ha-ha-haaaaa’ No, it wasn’t coming yet. So she stayed in this painfully sneezy state for almost five minutes before the sneeze finally made its appearance. And what a sneeze it was. ‘HAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-ISHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!’

She grabbed another handful of tissues before slumping into her chair, rubbing them against her irritated nose in a desperate attempt to rid it of its still-worsening tickle. For heavens sake, she had a board meeting to attend in half-an-hour, which she could hardly miss, being clinical director! And with these almost constant sneezes, it would be nothing short of an embarrassment to sit through. Speaking of which, another one was creeping up on her ‘Ha-ha-ha-ishoo!’ No doubt about it, they were getting worse, the build-ups longer and the sneezes more powerful. But at least that last sneeze seemed to have cleared her nose out a little. And after a few good blows into yet another pile of tissues (the box would be empty by lunchtime at this rate) she felt tickle-free enough to make her presence known at the meeting. Stuffing her pockets with tissues just in case, she set off.

So there it is, if you want more, I would be more than happy to carry it on!

Archived