Sneeze Fetish Forum

Quite possibly the most random request ever

Bongo

Would anyone be willing to write a story about Robin Hood. Preferably Robin. Thanks very much.

Um, Robin Hood as in Kevin Costner's Robin Hood, or does it matter? Just curious because I kind of like this idea.

Would anyone be willing to write a story about Robin Hood. Preferably Robin. Thanks very much.

Um, Robin Hood as in Kevin Costner's Robin Hood, or does it matter? Just curious because I kind of like this idea.

Whatever. I saw Robin Hood (the comical version) performed at my school the other day, and Robin was played by a hot guy (with the skinniest legs ever by the way), and I was like "He's hot, must sneeze". Obviously, he didn't. And now I'm begging for someone to write it for me.

That said, Kevin Costner was Robin Hood? Never saw that coming.

Or could it be the new BBC series which i fear I've given up watching cos it's so much like the others. Apart from the fact that the aim must surely be to get Alan Rickman to sneeze, I would go with the ERROL flynn/ olivia de Haviland version; the Costner thing is reallly just a parody of the flynn original.

No, Robin, you've just fallen in the water....

"And it's got up my nose.....Aaaah...AAATchOOOOH"

"Hahahhahhahhhh!" [slaps thigh] [all slap thighs] [all sneeze in unison, then laugh even more] [all get taken off by Mel Brooks]

Bring back Richard Greene..dah dum da diddle dah dum dah dum...diiddle iddle um! Whoosh, thwack...

Feared by the bad , loved by the good!

Robin Hood {ter}!!!

Come on, Robin, tie me up and bind me...

Oooooo!!!! Cary Ewles as Robin Hood AND sneezing. :) Dang!! Now That is tempting. Very, Very tempting. But it'd have to not be parody.

**Although.... DS- I could Totally see you doing a parody thing and having it still be completely hot.**

I've always LOVED Robin Hood- ever since I was little. In fact, I'd pretend to be Robin. *blush* Never thought of a sneeze fic with Robin- but... honestly, now I am intrigued. Very intrigued.

*goes to ponder*

Oh hell yeah. I loved Kevin Costner as Robin Hood. Yummy yummy. :)

I actually thought about a cute idea for a Robin Hood fic a while ago...maybe I'll be inspired to write something. And find the time for it...

• 3 months later...

Sorry to open up my begging once again, seeing as no one wants to write this. But the BBC series Count de Tisza mentioned came to BBC America and I watched it today. And now I want to see this story even more then before. So if anyone thinks they could and would be willing to try writing this story, pretty please do.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, 'matter of fact... I've been pondering a Robin Hood fanfic for a looong time, with or without wrongness. But now that you seem to be in such a plea, I would seriously consider actually doing it. My Robin Hood, however, would be from the (probably abridged) book version I managed to find after a long search. That OK with you?

Yes, I'll make him wrong... :twisted: from a cold, I think. (Unless you want it to be allergies?) And do you mind slight slashy implications? For I'm not sure if I can help working in a few of those... *is pervish that way!*

So just let me know, I'll start plotting!

=xxx= Silly Sanne Maru

Well, 'matter of fact... I've been pondering a Robin Hood fanfic for a looong time, with or without wrongness. But now that you seem to be in such a plea, I would seriously consider actually doing it. My Robin Hood, however, would be from the (probably abridged) book version I managed to find after a long search. That OK with you?

Yes, I'll make him wrong... :cryhappy: from a cold, I think. (Unless you want it to be allergies?) And do you mind slight slashy implications? For I'm not sure if I can help working in a few of those... *is pervish that way!*

So just let me know, I'll start plotting!

=xxx= Silly Sanne Maru

Book, slash, whatever. So long as there is wrongness, I'm happy. Thank you so much. :lol:

Archived