Sneeze Fetish Forum

Help with finding fanfics

mystic-chibi

I'm a huge Fruits Basket fan and I would love to read some sneeze fanfics from it. I read the one that Garnet posted here called "Sensitive" and I loved it!! But I haven't been able to find any more :) Does anyone know where I could find some?

• 4 weeks later...

You could try FanFiction.net, I've seen a few sneezes here and there, but I'm not sure they'll really, er, do anything. I could attempt writing some...

Why does it seem that we've been getting lots of anime fans (most of them FMA) lately? Not that I mind!

xD

You could try FanFiction.net, I've seen a few sneezes here and there, but I'm not sure they'll really, er, do anything. I could attempt writing some...

Why does it seem that we've been getting lots of anime fans (most of them FMA) lately? Not that I mind!

xD

Would you?!!! Only if you felt comfortable of course, but a Fruba fanfic would be wonderfull!!!!!!!! :)

I'm a big anime fan (FMA included), but I'm not sure why there have been more of us....I guess it could just be more people are getting intrested in anime?? I know anime popularity has grown hugely in the past year where I live. But other than that I'm not really sure.

If someone were to tell me where I might be able to download FB so I can finish watching it (I've only seen 2 eps) I'd probably be into it enough to write something. It might be yaoi, though. I tend to only write original het. If the characters don't belong to me, I make them do horrible things to each other LOL!

~Aku

If someone were to tell me where I might be able to download FB so I can finish watching it (I've only seen 2 eps) I'd probably be into it enough to write something. It might be yaoi, though. I tend to only write original het. If the characters don't belong to me, I make them do horrible things to each other LOL!

~Aku

Hmmmmm........Well I don't know about a download but you could try looking on youtube.com they have other animes so they might have it. Oh! and don't worry, yaoi is perfectly acceptable :)

Hmmn, Kisa and I have written a few Fruits Baskets fics that have never been finished or posted, Ana. Mostly centered around Hatori and Shigure, though I think there was one with Kyo as well. Yaoi, of course, abounded ;)

And Aku, use bittorrent. It is your friend.

Hmmn, Kisa and I have written a few Fruits Baskets fics that have never been finished or posted, Ana. Mostly centered around Hatori and Shigure, though I think there was one with Kyo as well. Yaoi, of course, abounded :lol:

And Aku, use bittorrent. It is your friend.

Gah!!! Your mind readers!!!! Hatori is my fave character!!!!!!!! :lol: and Shigure/Hatori sounds yummy :omg: if you post them....even if they aren't done....I'll love you forever!!!!! :)

I'm also a huge anime fan :cryhappy: I have been since I was 10 years old. I like Naruto the most :twisted: I only have to see an anime show once (usually) and I will already like the show.... I have a fear of writing sneeze fic though, so I can't :innocent: and I really want to, but I'm way to scared :rolleyes: very afraid of what people think....

Archived