Sneeze Fetish Forum

Fic Request

angora48

Can anybody point me in the direction of any good LostFics featuring Desmond? If not, would any talented person be interested in writing one? Sawyer's lovely and all, but I just love that crazy Scot.

Can anybody point me in the direction of any good LostFics featuring Desmond? If not, would any talented person be interested in writing one? Sawyer's lovely and all, but I just love that crazy Scot.

I can think of a total of 5 Lostfics in general. Two with Charlie, written by Kushami6 and me. One with Kate, written by me. 2 with Sawyer, one by Tarotgal and one by someone on the 132 group. No Desmond though, sorry.

I can think of a total of 5 Lostfics in general. Two with Charlie, written by Kushami6 and me. One with Kate, written by me. 2 with Sawyer, one by Tarotgal and one by someone on the 132 group. No Desmond though, sorry.

The Kate one is excellent :yes:

Seriously though, theres some kicking around. I'll have a look

Archived