Sneeze Fetish Forum

This is kinda sad, I know, but...

Pilgrim

I forgot who the main character of my series is supposed to be.  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the main character of my Yu-Gi-Oh fic series?

• Sora
    • Annie

Okay, first off, sorry for there not being another new chapter last week. Between a party on Friday, College Aps. stuff on Saturday, and my computer generally being craptacular all week, I haven't really had the time to finish it. All new chapters will be put up on time for the remaining weeks left in the series (which we are nearing the end of)

Now to the poll. As silly as this is, I have truly lost track of who the main character of my fics was supposed to be. Which is kinda important. So, since I have no clue, I'm leaving it up to you guys to decide. Maybe it's obvious, maybe there's some different opinions out there. In any event, I need to know who it is before I can write the final chapter. So you guys still have plenty of time to decide, but don't take too long! I don't want to have to put off writing the finale because of this little oversight.

It could really be either one. I just like Sora more for some reason... Maybe it has something to do with wanting to see the Sora from Digimon sneeze... I don't know. Flip a coin. They're both awesome!

As for who's the main character, I'd have to say Sora, because of the descriptions in the beggining. As for wich one of them I like better, I'd have to choose Annie, because most of her SO SEXY sneezes are due to her SO SEXY cold.

• 2 weeks later...

The vote is now tied, which is not particularly helpful. C'mon, guys, don't make me flip a coin! Only one more week before I have to start writing the final chapter!

• 2 weeks later...

So, it's looking like the winner of the contest is going to be Annie. Anyone wanna try to change it in favor of Sora, act fast. The last chapter arrives sooner than you think!

So, it's looking like the winner of the contest is going to be Annie. Anyone wanna try to change it in favor of Sora, act fast. The last chapter arrives sooner than you think!

Are you posting it right now?!?!?

OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!OHBOY!

Archived