Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking for Story / Roleplay Trade

Liberty Belle

I have a request for a story trade / email-based roleplay. Here's what I'm looking for, and I'm happy to entertain ideas for whatever you'd like in return.

Original story, original characters. I'd like the setting to be futuristic, survivalist, post-apocolyptic (think the future scenes from the "Terminator" movies -- something like that. Big, broad-shouldered, armored-soldier type. Dark hair, muscular, kind of a grim, battle-hardened, military tough-guy. No bravado, just hard purpose. I have a reference picture to give an idea of what I have in mind, just to make it clearer.

Nice, big sneezes, preferably from a cold. Feel free to have him respond to them however you like. I'm not shy, so feel free to be descriptive. Sex is not necessary at all, but if you get on a roll and are inspired to do it for your own amusement, that's cool too.

I give you full liberty with his female counterpart in the story, although I like more reserved female characters (anything but the hot-headed, tough spitfires you typically see in romance novels.) I imagine more of a medic or techie rather than a fellow soldier. Obviously if we went the email-roleplay route, I would just cook her up myself.

Feel free to propose whatever kind of story you'd like in return. There are things I can write and things I can't -- I'm honestly not trying to be picky, it's just a question of what I can reasonably work with. I don't want either of us to get "stuck", and unable to write something we don't enjoy ourselves.

No female sneezing, no male-on-male stories (sorry, I know they're really popular, I just can't.) I'm happy to take on original ideas, even vague ones (i.e., "I want a Western!", etc.) I will write sex if you want, I don't have an issue with it. Be as specific or vague as you want with your request, I aim to please.

I can try to do fandoms, but I'm limited in my knowledge -- I know anime is really popular right now, but I know nothing about it. Same thing with Harry Potter and most TV shows out right now, I just don't know them / like them well enough to take on that kind of project. I could do Lost, Smallville, maybe Heroes (would need to do a little research), some Law & Order. I'll take a stab at some movies, too -- if you give me a list of what you want, I can tell you what I'm capable of.

I'm also open to email-roleplaying instead of stories (I'll even set the scene for mine, if you're having a hard time getting it going.) I have access to email throughout the day, so I could probably work on it pretty consistantly (and if either of us get bored we can always switch genres.)

If you want to see samples of my work, or some of my earlier stories, I'll be more than happy to share them with you. I'd definitely like to find someone of somewhat similar skill.

You can email me with any questions or anything.

Thank you!

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

I-Nem is a Fetish RPG site run by the member Raven DS. He has a link in his signature. If you need more RPing, you should stop by there.

Plus, we need more active members.

I-Nem is a Fetish RPG site run by the member Raven DS. He has a link in his signature. If you need more RPing, you should stop by there.

Plus, we need more active members.

Ohhh. I'd REALLY like to. Unfortunately, email roleplay will have to suffice for me, for now. It's the easiest, quickest, and least suspect for me to access during the day, when I need distraction the most. :>

I'm going to threadjack for a minute and say that I missed having your writing around. ;)

*ME*? Get out of here. :> Wow, thank you.

I actually have a couple stories I wrote for my own entertainment, that I've been thinking about posting somewhere again, but that would require actually *cough* finishing them at some point :bleh:

My husband and I are also in the middle of demolishing and rebuilding the interior of the house we just bought so, haha, after we're actually moved in I'll probably be too poor to do anything but write. :D

I'm actually doing a story trade with someone now, but if anyone else is interested in story trading / email roleplaying, I'm still all for it 8> I'm a glutton.

Here's a picture of what the soldiers / terrain might look like... sort of what I had in mind...

http://www.gon.se/media/gears_of_war/gears...war_i-org_3.jpg

Yes, YOU. You've got plenty of fans around here. You just don't know it! ;)

Btw, I think it's very cool that you are into your own "original" thing. I was into fandoms for a VERY long time until recently because my martial arts training has eaten my soul. I actually have a rather hard time writing "soft" female characters because I tend to make them rather boring. The opposite extreme is just as difficult, although I could be accused of doing it in my recent fiction . . . you know, if she wasn't based on someone I know verrrrrrrry well. :blushing: Never done THAT before, either!

I do hope you post some of your writing! I'd love to see how your style has evolved and such because ha, I used to read your stuff on "The Belltower" all the time. :twisted:

I'm just a whore for good writing, what can I say.....

~Aku

I was going to say what Aku said, but since she said it already...I liked your stories, too! *blushes and runs away at her lack of usual verbosity, though most would consider that a good thing...* :twisted:

Abyssinia,

Barrie

ETA: My signature. Duh. :blushing:

OOHHH! Gears of War! I could do that! I just finished the game and everything! Only problem is, I hate my writing... And I'm not that into male sneezing. (But man that Anya is HOT!) I could give you some background info if that's what you really want to use as a fandom.

OOHHH! Gears of War! I could do that! I just finished the game and everything! Only problem is, I hate my writing... And I'm not that into male sneezing. (But man that Anya is HOT!) I could give you some background info if that's what you really want to use as a fandom.

Haha, yay. <:> Thank you both very much.

And yes, OMFG GEARS OF WAR 8> I actually bought the game a week or so ago, and in-between home renovation projects I've been playing it. And dying and cursing. And then playing it again. I keep running Marcus Fenix around going, "What the hell -- they're running through CLOUDS OF DUST and no one is sneezing??"

I actually just started my own sci-fi big-future-soldier story, which promises to be long. I'll post it if I ever get anywhere with it :>

Archived