Sneeze Fetish Forum

LOST charlie fic request

LOSTfreak

I was wondering....if maybe someone could write me a LOST fic...? :blushing: I'd really appreciate it, and could do something in return if you want me to. Like, write a fic for you or something. although, i must warn you that I'm kinda new to writing fics, and not the best at it. I'm more of a screenplay writer and am still learning how to do even that. :twisted: But it would be totally awsome if someone wrote me a LOST fic preferably Charlie....PLEASE? *walks off feeling embarrassed and stupid*

I was wondering....if maybe someone could write me a LOST fic...? :blushing: I'd really appreciate it, and could do something in return if you want me to. Like, write a fic for you or something. although, i must warn you that I'm kinda new to writing fics, and not the best at it. I'm more of a screenplay writer and am still learning how to do even that. :twisted: But it would be totally awsome if someone wrote me a LOST fic preferably Charlie....PLEASE? *walks off feeling embarrassed and stupid*

I wrote one a while back, but I kind of gave it to symphonyflute. I consider it hers, so PM her or something.

Archived