Sneeze Fetish Forum

Story Request Form

Bongo

I have an idea, and I think that nearing the holidays is probably a good time to propose this.

A Stroy Request Form would basically be you write down maybe 3 or 5 or 10 fandoms/characters or even describe an original character you would absolutely love to read a fic of. This only works if at least a few people do this. Because then you go through the posts and if there's a fic you could actually do, you do it, instead of hoping someone does one of yours and you don't do anything.

Does that make any sense?

Here's an example. Let's say I want to see stories about the following 2 movies.

~Tyler from Fight Club

~Hero

Someone else comes and says they want

~SJP from Sex and the City

~Alex from Grey's Anatomy

And then they also kindly agree to do a Hero fic.

I couldn't do either of thise fandoms, because I don't know them. But then the next person wants

~Friends

~Dawson from Dawson's Creek

I could do both of those, so I pick one and write it.

It's like a giant, multi-person story trade. Would anyone be interested? I'll put up my list if other poeple do it too.

No thanks, I really only like original characters.

She did offer it for original characters as well, if you read her post carefully. :twisted:

I personally can't really write for other people unless I'm completely into the fandom/character/idea/whatever. I just can't "make" myself write unless I want to. Besides, I think I post enough crack anyway. ;)

However, I think this is a neat idea! :blushing:

No thanks, I really only like original characters.

She did offer it for original characters as well, if you read her post carefully. :)

So she did. I mean completely original characters in original settings, though. I mostly skip over the fandoms. But, to each their own.

I can give it a shot.

I'll put up a list of what fandoms and orginals that I've done and then I could put up what I Could do. And I defiantely have some ideas for things that I'd like to see.

I can give it a shot.

I'll put up a list of what fandoms and orginals that I've done and then I could put up what I Could do. And I defiantely have some ideas for things that I'd like to see.

Then name a few. I bet I can guess one. His name starts with a C and rhymes with base.

I can give it a shot.

Then name a few. I bet I can guess one. His name starts with a C and rhymes with base.

:innocent: I have no idea who you mean. lol!!

Let's see.... I can write-

House MD *am still trying to work on a House centric fic* (sneezing characters in order of ease of writing- Chase, Wilson, House)

Remington Steele (I know.... Old school)

Pride and Prejudice

Bridget Jones

Orginals

sequels/prequels to "Prof" story

Regency guy fics

Fandoms that I'm familar with and can try to attempt (aka I Shouldn't botch Too horribly ;) )

Robin Hood (the general Robin Hood legend type of thing)

Princess Bride

Law and Order:Crimminal Intent (I might be able to do a Goren fic)

Sex and the City (Big, Aiden, or Berger)

If not on here.... check with me- I am Definately familar with more fandoms- but can't think of any others that I Might be able to write.

Oh... and I *have* written female stories- but I've only done orginals and those are Generally more difficult for me.

As for what I like to read.

Chase, Chase, and more Chase. :yes::hug: (or Wilson)

Regency gents including William Darcy *drool*

Daniel from SG-1 (Luuuurve him)

Sneezy prof/teacher stories

Horatio Hornblower (Horatio or Archie or both)

others that I am currently drawing a blank on

You still seem to be misunderstanding. It sounded to me as though she was happy to do an entirely original fic of someone described an original character they've pictured in their head and wanted to see in a fic. Unless of course I'm the one misunderstanding you. :yes:

Oh, I guess I misunderstood because the fanfic stuff was so dominant in the original post.

I'll see what I can do with originals, but I can't promise anything. Far too many of my fics fizzle out when they're nowhere near being done.

I'll see what I can do with originals, but I can't promise anything. Far too many of my fics fizzle out when they're nowhere near being done.

Oh I have the same problem. Darn muses lose interest even faster than I do! Which let me tell you, is a terrifying thought. :)

Glad I'm not the only one with that problem! My muses do that ALL THE TIME! I can't even begin to tell you how many unfinished projects I have laying around in this computer. :wub:

However, I do like this idea.

Let's see, I have/or will write about:

~NASCAR

~Baseball (preferably The White Sox, but I could try other stuff as well)

~21 Jump Street (still working on a follow up to the one with Hanson)

~Las Vegas

~Smallville

~General Hospital (Dr. Noah Drake, or any other characters, but I might need a GH fan to help me cuz I don't really watch it anymore)

Some stuff I'd like to see:

~Friends would be cool (I'm a HUGE Chandler fan)

~MacGyver (can't believe I've never written one :bleh: )

~Justin Timberlake, N'Sync, Backstreet Boys, or any other Boy Band type of fic

I don't know, I guess that's it for now. But anyway, I just hate it when I start out with a wonderful idea, and it fizzles right after I start it. We should have a little support group for people having trouble with Fetish Related Writer's Block! :D

Yay, people are interested. I'm totally posting mine now.

I could do loads of stuff, way too many to post.

I'd love to see:

~Robin Hood

~Andrew-Desperate Housewives

~Charlie-Lost

~Sam-Supernatural

~Sean, or almost any guy-Degrassi

~Johnny-Fantastic 4

~Chase-House

~Peter-Heroes

The list goes on and on.

And since tma was the first to actually put a list up, I'll devote a few hours over thanksgiving break to a Chase fic.

I forgot to add how much I like Regency leading men, too! I know I wrote one story about it, and could possibly write more. I also love doing original stuff, so if someone had an idea that I feel I could run away with, I would!

Even though I don't intend to participate in this for at least a few months due to already having multiple unfinished series of my own, I do want to say this sounds like a really cool idea B('_')d

*gasps* :) A Chase fic!!!! :):(:) And I :laugh: your stories Symphonyflute so I am very happy and excited. *grin*

*Cheers and sings for joy and does a little dance* YAY!!!

Ok.... so- I'm going try and work on Robin Hood (Symphonyflute). I love Robin Hood- such a good hero, and there has to be something there that I can use and think up. If I just can't flog that muse- then I'll do a Regency gent one (Sneesee). I'll try to get something put up by Mon. *Thankfully I'm not responsible for making Turkey Day dinner*

I'm a bit like Otako here in that I don't really have any time to devote to writing fics just now. :) Great idea though Symphonyflute. Glad to see its taking off. :(

Does anybody else think that Patrick Dempsey in Grey's Anatomy (Dr. Sheppard) is hot, and him being just slightly arrogant in the show, and a very 'manly' man (does that make sense lol), means that he would be a great subject to torment with a cold? ;)

yeah... Dr. Mc Dreamy would make a good sf fic ;). Not sure I am up with the show well enough to do a fic. But I would be very happy to get a muse on that or to be able to see someone write one.

Oh... and just to make sure that there isn't confusion about this thread- throwing out ideas for stories is fine thing to do (I definately like to encourage people to share ideas :D ). But really might be better in a separate thread. This Particular thread is for people that are willing to write a story in exchange for getting a story. :)

I'm still working on mine for you- it was starting alright, but then I got a bit stuck and have had some things going on around home (good things- busy things- but not anything bad). Turkey Day weekend was crazier than normal.

So I am setting some time aside and planning to work on it this weekend (because this weekend isn't as zooy).

I completely apologise for not having said something eariler. Especially after you've been so wonderful with posting this up and writing something Very yummy.

I'm still working on mine for you- it was starting alright, but then I got a bit stuck and have had some things going on around home (good things- busy things- but not anything bad). Turkey Day weekend was crazier than normal.

So I am setting some time aside and planning to work on it this weekend (because this weekend isn't as zooy).

I completely apologise for not having said something eariler. Especially after you've been so wonderful with posting this up and writing something Very yummy.

I wasn't talking about you dude. You said you were going to write something for me or someone else, and I believe you. But no one else has said a peep.

Archived