rated G

or

rated R

(or somewhere between

or beyond :blushing: )

location ideas?

reason for sneezes ideas?

(i.e. allergies, cold, dust, sunshine)

specific characters from movies, stories (sorry i kno some of u will hate me but i kno nothing about anime so i can't help you there hehe)

ok help me continue to procrastinate from writing a paper. ideas! now! go!

xoxojerseypeach

can you write one with Isaac from Castlevania curse of darkness? i don't really care what it's rated or what its about; you could just write it any way you like.

Hmmm....this is a hard one. Ahhh, under pressure! We've written f/f together before, so how about m/f? As for setting, I'm stumped, but I like the idea of characters from a movie- what are some of your favorite movies?

A sneezy cold would be nice...one both characters catch? :yes:

:blushing:

dang. i knew i was gonna suck at this---i don't kno that video game unfortunately so i can't probably do isaac justice. :/ any other requests?

also, hmm fav movies?? i dunno...my favorite movie is actually mrs. doubtfire and i really don't wanna go there. lol. you have any?

sneezy cold and m/f sounds good. :blushing:

keep em comin i wont start until it gets a wee bit closer to "naughty hour" lol (Which is essentially whatever hour you feel like being naughty, i guess)

xoxojpeach

Guest WalterDESneeze

Two lesbians on their honeymoon finally share their secret and it turns out they both love sneezing no need to worry. (In today's society, them getting married would be great enough, but do add the sneezes.)

Hmmm....this is a hard one. Ahhh, under pressure! We've written f/f together before, so how about m/f? As for setting, I'm stumped, but I like the idea of characters from a movie- what are some of your favorite movies?

A sneezy cold would be nice...one both characters catch? :yes:

:blushing:

I'd like anything with female sneezing while hiding (I'll take that if 'ya don't mind!) and lots of dust-up-the-nose. (I'm just in the mood for that right now...)

yay. liking it all....i'm gonna start writing in like... a half hour. and i'll be done tonite (at least with the first segment) so gimme anything else you want.

love jpeach

f/f is always fun, but m/f is nice, too. I'd prefer dust or allergies to cold. I like original characters. And I hate stuffed-up spelling.

f/f is always fun, but m/f is nice, too. I'd prefer dust or allergies to cold. I like original characters. And I hate stuffed-up spelling.

also, hmm fav movies?? i dunno...my favorite movie is actually mrs. doubtfire and i really don't wanna go there. lol. you have any?

Hey, don't dis Mrs. Doubtfire. The son was pretty cute, one of the Lawrence brothers, right?

it's a true story--matthew lawrence. he's a cutie pie. sorry i sucked and didnt write it last nite. i'm on it riiiight now :)

it shall be....a collage of all of these ideas!

xoxojpeach

I'm a huge fan of sneezy cold and f/m as well !

And a lot of cuddling and taking care of the sick one (preferably the woman).

I'm so cheesy -=sigh=- :)

the story is in the works! the characters are made up (but hopefully still loveable) and there will be m/f and a bit of f/f/ as well. so far i kno we will have colds, dust, and hiding involved. i will try to get a lot of these other ideas in there as well :) but keep adding things if you want cuz i'm still writing. (and if me writing it is arousing then hopefully it will be the same to read)

even if i dont finish it tonite cuz it feels like it could get looong, i'll post a "part 1" or something!

xoxojpeach

Archived