Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking for a beta-reader...

VoOs

Ok, my first sf-fic has now been translated into english (thanks for all your help, shiranui darling! You're the best! :blushing: ) but as it's really hard to translate a swedish story into english, the languages being so different, it still needs some editing and corrections. So I wonder if any of you english speaking guys could have a look at it before I post it here on the forum? :) It's an original fantasy story, and the sneezer is a male.

Guest shiranui

I'm happy you've decided to 'come out of the closet' with this one. It's a wonderful story and it was my pleasure entirely :blushing:

Ok, my first sf-fic has now been translated into english (thanks for all your help, shiranui darling! You're the best! :hug: ) but as it's really hard to translate a swedish story into english, the languages being so different, it still needs some editing and corrections. So I wonder if any of you english speaking guys could have a look at it before I post it here on the forum? :) It's an original fantasy story, and the sneezer is a male.

Hehe, yeah, it took some time, but here we go... :laugh: Jag är bara så jäkla nervös! Eeeeek! :hug:

I'm happy you've decided to 'come out of the closet' with this one. It's a wonderful story and it was my pleasure entirely :blushing:

Ok, my first sf-fic has now been translated into english (thanks for all your help, shiranui darling! You're the best! :hug: ) but as it's really hard to translate a swedish story into english, the languages being so different, it still needs some editing and corrections. So I wonder if any of you english speaking guys could have a look at it before I post it here on the forum? :) It's an original fantasy story, and the sneezer is a male.

Archived