Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dragon Sneeze With Plot for TheOneandOnlyT

KawaiiKitty

Okay, how's this for buildup? smile.png

I just kindof scribbled these ones out too and they're not coloured either...but you get the idea.

Do enjoy! Follow the handy numbers to enjoy the full "sneeze plot"!

Okay I am procrastinating like hell, so it's back to work now I swear...

dragons2.jpg

dragons3.jpg

PS I love it when people ask me to draw stuff because I don't consider my artwork to be that worthy of requesting. I don't usually do it this fast though, in case anybody else is considering a request keep that in mind! Plus it helps if you butter me up by complimenting my other stuff first... biggrin.png

:bleh: WOW!! that was really cool, but one would expect to see fire coming out from a dragon when he sneezes

Excelent!! your drawing is awsome :D

WOW!! that was really cool, but one would expect to see fire coming out from a dragon when he sneezes

Excelent!!

Yeah...erm...the thing is, I just can't draw fire very well. I tried, but it looked like I was depicting an avalanche of snot... :D

Of course the official explanation is that, the sneeze put the fire out...

:bleh: I went to check the thread where I requested this, and when I saw you hadn't posted there, I was just thinking, "Aw, she didn't see the request yet, did she?" I didn't even notice this thread. :laugh:

This is just great. :D Seriously, your artwork is definitely request-worthy. Maybe you should start a series like Dragon Sneeze did with his "fox sneezes" comics. That would be amazing. :bleh:

:wub: I went to check the thread where I requested this, and when I saw you hadn't posted there, I was just thinking, "Aw, she didn't see the request yet, did she?" I didn't even notice this thread. :dead:

This is just great. :D Seriously, your artwork is definitely request-worthy. Maybe you should start a series like Dragon Sneeze did with his "fox sneezes" comics. That would be amazing. :bleh:

Hehehe, I definitely agree there. It seems you beat me to requesting something like this from her, too :laugh: Darn you ;P Hehehe... But yes, I definitely like this. Yay dragon sneezes! :bleh:

Whooooooooooo! Fantastic! I especially like the last picture. Truly, the only thing that could possibly improve your drawing is if it were a female dragon instead of a gender-ambiguos one, which is actually a smarter move in the end, anyways.

Oh, and feel free to consider that a request :D

*laughs* Female dragons always look weird in my opinion, so I prefer ambiguous ones for those. Female furred critters are better than ambiguous ones though ;P

yaay!! omg love it!! :omg::yes:

really, thats pure talent there. Nothing more, and nothing less :D

you. are. really. really. good. :hug:

um....

i have a request...... :innocent:....if you have time..... :innocent:

if you do, it would be SO AWESOMELY COOL if you could do that dragon in bed with one of those icepacky things on his head and holding his finger under his nose like hes about to sneeze and you know, all the cold props like the big blanket and the packet of tissues...

if you dont have time thats fine :wub:

I feel special! Thanks to everyone who said nice things.

As for the requests...

Okay, Hippo, I did yours. Thanks for your particular request, I had a lot of fun drawing that. I don't know what's going on in my brain that I like drawing dragons with colds, but there ya go. :yes:

Furry Sneezes, I'm working on yours right now. It's a little more complicated as it's comic-style.

Otaku, I have no idea how to make a lizard type thing appear female! Sorry! But I'm currenly inking an anime style girl sneezing in a bikini, so I hope you'll accept that as an offering instead. :D

I'm going to put all the upcoming drawings together in one post so as not to make a million posts in here. Which should be around Monday or Tuesday, or failing that, next weekend. Just in case you thing i'm ignoring y'all. So do keep an eye out!

As for the requests...

Okay, Hippo, I did yours. Thanks for your particular request, I had a lot of fun drawing that. I don't know what's going on in my brain that I like drawing dragons with colds, but there ya go. :omg:

Furry Sneezes, I'm working on yours right now. It's a little more complicated as it's comic-style.

Otaku, I have no idea how to make a lizard type thing appear female! Sorry! But I'm currenly inking an anime style girl sneezing in a bikini, so I hope you'll accept that as an offering instead. :bleh:

I'm going to put all the upcoming drawings together in one post so as not to make a million posts in here. Which should be around Monday or Tuesday, or failing that, next weekend. Just in case you thing i'm ignoring y'all. So do keep an eye out!

Anime-style? Hm, now why whould you think I'd like that? :twisted:

I love this. You're working on requests I haven't even made yet. Like some sort of psychic. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

As for the requests...

Okay, Hippo, I did yours. Thanks for your particular request, I had a lot of fun drawing that. I don't know what's going on in my brain that I like drawing dragons with colds, but there ya go. :lol:

Otaku, I have no idea how to make a lizard type thing appear female! Sorry! But I'm currenly inking an anime style girl sneezing in a bikini, so I hope you'll accept that as an offering instead. :omg:

Just create a "KawaiiKitty" art thread and leave it as that :twisted: We'll all know to check it :bleh:

As for the requests...

Okay, Hippo, I did yours. Thanks for your particular request, I had a lot of fun drawing that. I don't know what's going on in my brain that I like drawing dragons with colds, but there ya go. :unsure:

Otaku, I have no idea how to make a lizard type thing appear female! Sorry! But I'm currenly inking an anime style girl sneezing in a bikini, so I hope you'll accept that as an offering instead. :cry:

wowie!! you're quick!! thats like.....WOW!!! thankyou :drool:

Oh my GOD....

:cry::unsure::drool::drool::drool:

WOW!! that was really cool, but one would expect to see fire coming out from a dragon when he sneezes

Excelent!!

Yeah...erm...the thing is, I just can't draw fire very well. I tried, but it looked like I was depicting an avalanche of snot... :blink:

Of course the official explanation is that, the sneeze put the fire out...

I still love it ^^

And don't worry either, not all dragons breathe fire

I love your work!!!!!!!

Archived