Sneeze Fetish Forum

Small Art Dumpage

Garnet

God what the hell, why don't I ever draw anything NORMAL sneezing? Some of these are kind of old, most of them were doodles-in-class or doodles-in-OpenCanvas (as usual). So. You know. Don't expect anything amaaaazing 8E

Shut up Garnet, post the art!

Uhhh... Metalocalypse. Stuff. Yes. -- I don't... yeah. This was a present for someone in a Metalocalypse fan community I'm in, who happens to like some Pickles/Manager manlove AND MYSTERIOUSLY happens to be a sneeze fetishist. I find them in the oddest places.

Envy and Scar - From FMA. Not together, ew weirdpairing. Envy is awful in this one, ignore him XD I like how the Scar came out, though, even if he's all scribbly bibbly.

Pyramidhead - I TOLD YOU. But this one I get to blame on Kisa, because she's a freak for Pyramidhead and I like to make her squeal.

More Envy - Who is allergic to my chemistry notes.

Better art will come...uh. Eventually. When I have time to sit down and OC with some of my peeps, no doubt. Stupid college. Eating my soul and such.

You have time to draw that in class without anyone noticing? Wowie. :cry:

I love the juxtaposition of notes and the sketches, "allergic to chemistry notes"! :unsure:

I really like your drawing style...and I'm not even jealous of it, not one bit... :drool: You're really good.

I miss our OC rendezvous. :<

Don't care, I'm spoiled by you and I love youse muchly! *eat face*

Fuwaahaha, PHead. =3! And Manager still gets me flaming hot. 8|

In my humble opinion EVERYONE should be alergic to chemistry notes. Actually... in my opinion many people should just be allergic to EVERYTHING. XD

WEEEEEEEEE!!!! *luffs the art dumps!* I'm pathetic and don't know any of those fandoms, but THEY'RE HOT ANYWAY. Well... Ok, I can't say I'm exactly turned on by pyramid head, but tis amusing none the less. :lol:

Thaaaaaank you for dumping your art on us! :D

Tut tut, you don't know FMA? But your icon is from there XD Ahaha. Thank you kindly, anyhow!

Y'all are too nice :blushing:

Guest sneezy kitty

envy and scar was NICE! oh oh oh! can you get me one of Ed?!! i've tried to picture him sneezing but he doesn't seem like the type! pretty pretty please!?! thank you so much!! i am a major FMA freak like you wouldn't believe!

envy and scar was NICE! oh oh oh! can you get me one of Ed?!! i've tried to picture him sneezing but he doesn't seem like the type! pretty pretty please!?! thank you so much!! i am a major FMA freak like you wouldn't believe!

No, he really is the type. :) He sneezes three times so far in the manga. :blink:

:) i like the one of envy hehehehehe But you know I love them all!!! you're drawing always rock my world!! I think you just make my favorite character with the most to die for pre-sneeze faces AHHHHH :blushing: Plus I love your site, I visit it all the freakin time :blink: You write amazing stories.
Guest shiranui

Wow... just WOW!

This was absolutely awesome, you're so talented, and I just adore your art. Please 'dump' more of it whenever you feel like it :blink:

I loved them all, but especially the FMA ones, since I'm familiar with the characters... and they were just so.... Gaah! :)

Thanks so much :blushing:

Archived