Sneeze Fetish Forum

Inuyasha Sketch

mystic-chibi

Ok, I said that I would do an Inuyasha sketch but I wasn't sure when it would be, so I decided that I had better do it soon before my work piled up and I wouldn't have any time........so here ya go!! smile.png I like buils ups alot so this is more a build up than an actual sneeze......but if you guys want I'll do some biggrin.png It was a really quick sketch...and the lines look funny now that they've been inked blushing.gif..........but here it is.

inuyashavw8.jpg

Guest shiranui

Cute, very nice. And yes please I'd like to see more of your drawings :blushing:

I think Inuyasha was one of my first animes ever seen, and he has a very special place in my heart... something about his ears and cocky attitude, though he's kind of a softie when it counts... ne? :blink:

(I'd love to see Bankotsu, Miroku and Sesshomaru sneeze as well... they are such bishies! - but I'm not begging... nooo :))

I almost didn't see this cause it was in here.

Dude! I want to grab this and run off into the corner and shout "My toy! Won't share!" But I can't, cause it's stuck inside the computer screen. :wacko: Inuyasha is my absolute favourite anime!

Forget the finals, be like me-procrastinate like hell and draw like there's no tomorrow! Okay, don't mind me! :hug:

Of course if you are thinking of doing other characters, I'll second what Shiranui said. :bleh: However, you do what you're happy with! Clearly, it's working for you!

Awwww!! Thanks!!!!! :wacko: I am thinking or doing a few more actually, this was my first one and I had so much fun doing it. :bleh: I've never drawn any Inuyasha characters other than Kagome and Inuyasha though, but I'll give it a try.....I'm thinking Miroku...... and if it's any good I'll post it. :hug:

Ana, if you are interested...

I have some settei (reference material that the animators use to learn to draw the characters) of most of the main characters-I would be more than happy to scan them in for you to use as reference. Or just to enjoy! They've got different poses and views and facial expressions. And, no, I'm not just saying that because you mentioned Miroku, and I've now stopped salivating and started bouncing around the room like a caffeine-overloaded squirrel. :innocent: Erm, yeah, slight fangirl!

I can't do all the pages (I have over 200, I think!) but if you send me a PM with what characters you want and we can arrange to e-mail them to you.

Awwww!! Thanks!!!!! :cryhappy: I am thinking or doing a few more actually, this was my first one and I had so much fun doing it. :yuck: I've never drawn any Inuyasha characters other than Kagome and Inuyasha though, but I'll give it a try.....I'm thinking Miroku...... and if it's any good I'll post it. :innocent:
Ana, if you are interested...

I have some settei (reference material that the animators use to learn to draw the characters) of most of the main characters-I would be more than happy to scan them in for you to use as reference. Or just to enjoy! They've got different poses and views and facial expressions. And, no, I'm not just saying that because you mentioned Miroku, and I've now stopped salivating and started bouncing around the room like a caffeine-overloaded squirrel. :innocent: Erm, yeah, slight fangirl!

I can't do all the pages (I have over 200, I think!) but if you send me a PM with what characters you want and we can arrange to e-mail them to you.

Awwww!! Thanks!!!!! :cryhappy: I am thinking or doing a few more actually, this was my first one and I had so much fun doing it. :yes: I've never drawn any Inuyasha characters other than Kagome and Inuyasha though, but I'll give it a try.....I'm thinking Miroku...... and if it's any good I'll post it. :D

Oooooo!!!!!! Would you?!!! Your soooooo sweet!!!!! :cryhappy: I looked around a little this morning while *cough cough* studying, and I found a few pics that might be usefull, although they're from the manga and the anime draws them slightly different......but anyway, yeah! that would be great, do you think I could have some pics of Miroku ( and I know he's not a main character, but if you have any Bonkotsu, for Shiranui, that would be helpful)Um....... So do I just put me e-mail on here or what? :unsure:

Don't worry, you don't have to put your e-mail up for all and sundry to see.

I've just sent you a PM with mine, which you probably will see before you read this!

Oooooo!!!!!! Would you?!!! Your soooooo sweet!!!!! :D I looked around a little this morning while *cough cough* studying, and I found a few pics that might be usefull, although they're from the manga and the anime draws them slightly different......but anyway, yeah! that would be great, do you think I could have some pics of Miroku ( and I know he's not a main character, but if you have any Bonkotsu, for Shiranui, that would be helpful)Um....... So do I just put me e-mail on here or what? :yes:
Guest shiranui
Oooooo!!!!!! Would you?!!! Your soooooo sweet!!!!! :) I looked around a little this morning while *cough cough* studying, and I found a few pics that might be usefull, although they're from the manga and the anime draws them slightly different......but anyway, yeah! that would be great, do you think I could have some pics of Miroku ( and I know he's not a main character, but if you have any Bankotsu, for Shiranui, that would be helpful)Um....... So do I just put me e-mail on here or what? :)

Oh, that's so sweet of you :blushing: don't feel any pressure drawing other characters though. Even if the other are highly "droolable" too, Inuyasha's more than enough :blushing:

Oooooo!!!!!! Would you?!!! Your soooooo sweet!!!!! :cryhappy: I looked around a little this morning while *cough cough* studying, and I found a few pics that might be usefull, although they're from the manga and the anime draws them slightly different......but anyway, yeah! that would be great, do you think I could have some pics of Miroku ( and I know he's not a main character, but if you have any Bankotsu, for Shiranui, that would be helpful)Um....... So do I just put me e-mail on here or what? :unsure:

Oh, that's so sweet of you :heart: don't feel any pressure drawing other characters though. Even if the other are highly "droolable" too, Inuyasha's more than enough :hug:

Awww Thanks!!! And don't worry, you guys are so nice I'm not feeling pressured at all :) I have been trying to do a Miroku one and I'm almost done.....it's just little perfectionist me wants it to be exactly like what I pictured ^^; but I will finish it soon and put it on here. But I do want to do more inu-yasha.....and maybe a few Kagome just to try it.

Archived