Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Blessings, Kurama"

Guest Silver Pixie Dust

Guest Silver Pixie Dust

Oyo, yes, well, this is my first story. First post, in general. x3 Anyhoo... yes, I am quite happy to post it here. ^^ I hope you all enjoy, and if not, well... be gentle, and give me some tips. XD

Title: "Blessings, Kurama"

Author: Silver Pixie Dust

Warnings: *This is yaoi, which means m/m love. If you are offended by it, leave now. Don't tell me you weren't warned.*

Fandom/Orginal: Fandom; Yuu Yuu Hakusho

Disclaimer: I do not, in any way shape or form, own Yuu Yuu Hakusho. Characters and properties belong to Yoshihiro Togashi

Rating: PG-13

Summmary: Kurama isn't feeling all that well; and of course, it had to be on the day of a test. Shiori has her work to attend, and the poor kitsune finds himself alone. That is, until a certain delinquent known as Yuusuke Urameshi shows up... things start to get a bit warmer.

Authors Notes: Please ignore any spelling error. My spell-check is down as of late.

~*~

He wasn't angry... not really, anyway. No, no. Angry was just such a harsh word. The poor kitsune was really just a bit disappointed. He had a rather large test that day, and he had studied hard the night before.

... Okay, so maybe studying until three in the morning with an ever-dawning cold was a bad idea. Normally, a youko such as himself would have scoffed at such a thought. A cold? Prepostorous. Youkai did not catch cold, and that was the finality of it. However, his symptoms were undeniable. He had been sneezing just about every five minutes, and he even had a small fever last he checked. Though he was sure it had raised; he felt dizzy, and...

Ah, for the love of Inari... he felt his nose give a slight twitch, and his breath got stuck in his throat. Sitting up from his mountain of covers, he groped for the tissue box that had been resting on the nightstand, took three, and cupped them over his nose. His breath hitched again, and he lurched foward with a wet "Hesh-shoo!"

Sniffling, and dabbing at his sore nose with the soft paper, he folded it over and blew into out with a loud, gurgling blow. He felt rather silly, that he, gentlemanly Kurama, had such loud sneezes.

He felt the warning signs again, and the pricking started up in his eyes as he grabbed another three tissues. He lurched foward in a small fit this time.

"Heh-Heshoo! Heshoo! Hephh-choo! Heh..." His breath got stuck. He sniffled, and after lowering the tissues, thinking it was safe, exploded with a wet, uncovered, "HESHOO!"

Crimson red hair settled on his face, and he sighed, exasperated as he dabbed up the wet patch on his covers. With a wet sniffle, he blinked his emerald, red-rimmed eyes. Well... that one had stung. With a meek sniffle, he reached into his nearly-empty tissue box and dug out two, cupping them over his ringing nose. He gave a loud, honking blow with a few sniffles after.

Not even he, the great Kurama, could avoid the fact. He was ill. There was just no arguing about it.

With another sigh, he rolled over, tossing out the mangled tissues into the already half-way full waste-basket by his bed. Laying his head down on the pillow, he shut his eyes as his hair made a curtain of red behind him. He had already been told by Shiori that he would be alone most of the day, but she would be home early to take care of him (which he guiltily admitted to enjoying sometimes) and make dinner.

However, for now, he was alone, and being alone was miserable business.

He settled back under the covers, shifted, and drifted off into a dreamless sleep. Perhaps when he awoke, things would be better.

~*~

The sound of a door opening and closing brought Kurama out of his sleep as his eyes snapped open. His sharp ears heard footsteps clamoring up his stairs, and he felt his breath hitch. With his nose down for the count, he couldn't pick up any familiar scent. His body froze, and he stiffened as the person, or thing, stopped at his door.

The doorknob turned. Kurama quickly shut his eyes, but then--

"... Yo. Kurama, I found your house-key outside. I heard you're not feeling too great, eh?"

He exhaled deeply, and cracked open his red-rimmed eye. It was only Yuusuke, of course. He recognized those shuffling steps anywhere.

Licking his chapped lips, the fox didn't bother to sit up, knowing the boy wouldn't mind. "Ne, Yuusuke... I believe I have a cold."

"You have a cold?" The boy's voice was teasing, yet shocked. The corners of Kurama's mouth twitched into a ghost of a smile.

"Yes... I have a cold. I've been sneezing all day. And I do believe if you were to take my temperature, it'd be quite high at the moment." It was true, sitting up for the redhead was a challange at this point. But he managed. The raven-haired Spirit Detective before him blinked his chocolate brown eyes slowly, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Man... that stinks. You've been alone this whole time?"

"Guilty is as guilty does..."

"Why didn't Shiori just stay to watch after you?"

"She has work, Yuusuke. It's not that easy to take off from it."

"Oh, c'mon Kurama. How many times have you actually been ill from school?"

The kitsune pondered this for a moment. "Ne... I don't think I have before today--"

"And how many times as Shiori taken off work to take care of you?"

"Now now, Yuusuke..." Emerald eyes softened. "She was sick for a very long time. She can't afford to miss any work now."

"Yeah, well..." The brown-eyed boy felt his fingers twitch lightly. "Can I get you anything? Soup, tissues... medicine?"

"Actually..." Kurama nodded his head toward the empty box on the nightstand. "I could use some more tissues. I believe there's some on the Diningroom table."

"Not a problem." With his trademark grin, Yuusuke made his way out of the room and down the stairs.

Kurama felt his shoulders relax, and he exhaled slightly, feeling his throat get rather dry. Why did being near him... always get him like this? So nervous, talkitive... he was a youko! Able to make any, male or female, swoon beneath him! But why did this one boy-- a human no less!-- make him tremble?

Ancestor of Raizen? Meh.

Shaking his head, he focused on the present, and at the current moment, he knew he had the urge to sneeze. Yuusuke had just entered the room, and watched as the kitsune's breath hitched.

"Heh... heh..."

Kurama felt pressure under his throbbing nose as he gave a loud, wet, "HERRISHOO!" His eyes snapped open in surprise when he found Yuusuke sprawled out beside him, a wad of tissues in his hand, covering the redhead's nose and mouth. Their eyes met for a second, before the Spirit Detective licked his lips.

"Uhm... well... you said you needed tissues?"

Kurama didn't respond as Yuusuke placed the box on the nightstand. He simply watched with his piercing emerald orbs. Brown eyes bored back, and the blackhaired teen opened his mouth to say something when he found his arms full of fox, and hot lips pressed up against his own.

Startled, yet not entirely displeased, his arms wrapped around the bundle before him, his fingers tangling up in the youko's silver locks. He pressed his lips a bit firmer against the others, closing his eyes. He was dully aware of two warm arms latching lazily around his waist, tugging him closer to the kitsune's body.

It had felt like an eternity before they pulled away, and Kurama settled his head against the blushing detective's chest.

Grinning stupidly, though his face aflame, Yuusuke bent down to whisper in the fox's ear,

"Blessings, Kurama."

End

~Dust

Guest shiranui

That was such a good read! I really love Kurama/Youko. Thanks for the story :innocent:

It was really cute that Yuusuke jumped over and held the tissues, covering Kuramas sneeze. And I liked the "Uhm... well... you said you needed tissues?" Awww, cuteness! :yuck:

and the "the blackhaired teen opened his mouth to say something when he found his arms full of fox" :innocent:

Thanks again

Yay, a rare YYH story! I know it's an older anime, but it's still one of my favorites. Kurama is my favorite anime character of all-time, hands down. The intelligence, the fierce loyalty to those he cares for, yet piss him off and he goes so cold and deadly, thanks to his fascinating dual nature and demon side. And both halves have awesome powers and fantastic hair. :D

Sick Kurama is such a yummy mental image! *purrs* I especially enjoyed your opening paragraphs with him sniffling and sneezing in bed. Such hotness! And you're right, it's all the more delicious because he's normally so elegant and graceful and polite in his human form.

To be honest, I usually prefer Kurama paired with Hiei, but I enjoyed reading your descriptions so much, I didn't even care that it was Yusuke this time. :yes:

Guest shiranui
Yay, a rare YYH story! I know it's an older anime, but it's still one of my favorites. Kurama is my favorite anime character of all-time, hands down. The intelligence, the fierce loyalty to those he cares for, yet piss him off and he goes so cold and deadly, thanks to his fascinating dual nature and demon side. And both halves have awesome powers and fantastic hair. :heart:

Oh that was such a good description of Kurama/Youko, and is exactly on the nail why I love him so much too. I need to find my YYH DVD's now. I absolute adore it when he transform to Youko, and I so wished that the backflashes from his life were longer...

Putting my slashy glasses on, he and Hiei are such a great couple... though this Yuusuke pairing was really great too :P

Guest shiranui
I might just have to write a Youko/Hiei sneezefic then. xD

Really? :D Really-really? :twisted:.

But really, write whatever pairing your muse tells you too... I loved your story, and when it comes to anime or "cold sick/h/c" stories I'm not too picky... really :twisted:

(OMG I need to get some sleep now :innocent:)

Oh that was such a good description of Kurama/Youko, and is exactly on the nail why I love him so much too. I need to find my YYH DVD's now. I absolute adore it when he transform to Youko, and I so wished that the backflashes from his life were longer...

Putting my slashy glasses on, he and Hiei are such a great couple... though this Yuusuke pairing was really great too :P

I've actually spent the last week or so watching my old Chinese YYH DVDs I got off of ebay years ago before Cartoon Network aired the series. They have horrendously bad English subtitles, so that I've had to rely on episode descriptons online to understand the finer details of what's going on, but the action and the voices is all there. I must have watched 40 episodes this week! I went all the way from the last few battles of the Black Tournament, through the Sensui Saga, and now I'm partway into the last segment, the Demon World arc. I'm hooked! Kurama has even taken over my computer wallpaper for the moment. (Sorry Legolas!) :)

I generally prefer red-headed ningen Kurama over Youko Kurama, but the Youko is dead sexy too so it's a tough choice at times. :)

• 1 year later...
:bleh: That was very cute!!! Kurama sneezing = uber sexy :) Combine that with some good shounen ai and you've got yourself a match made in a fan girl like heaven! My fav pairing is HieiKurama but KuramaYuusuke is unbelievably cute too! :angry: And if you get it right, they can actually work in a threesome as well... Thanks for the great fic!!! ^^ I also always love reading about someone Kurama in their arms :D Anywayz I love the fic ^^ Hope you do more and all that junk bye! ^^

That was so cute! I love your writing style, too! Good job :)

I don't know this series, but I still liked the connection between the characters!

I might just have to write a Youko/Hiei sneezefic then. xD

I'm not complaining :bleh:

edit: messed up quoting

Archived