Sneeze Fetish Forum

taking requests

Guest Black Siberia

Guest Black Siberia

Just putting it out there, I am stuck in a rut and need to break out of it.

I can write for any of the following fandoms

VentureBrothers

Series of Unfortunate Events

Memoirs of a geisha

lolita (the book, I hate the movie)

I dream of jeannie

original stuff for the most part.

If you've got another fandom, or a specific idea, let me know and I will see what I can do.

I am at your mercy here!

Just putting it out there, I am stuck in a rut and need to break out of it.

I can write for any of the following fandoms

VentureBrothers

Series of Unfortunate Events

Memoirs of a geisha

lolita (the book, I hate the movie)

I dream of jeannie

original stuff for the most part.

If you've got another fandom, or a specific idea, let me know and I will see what I can do.

I am at your mercy here!

For some reason, the thought of a Memoirs of a Geisha fic makes me laugh.

No way man, that is the best idea ever!

First of all whatsherface keeping whatshisface's handerchief was a huge theme (I was too busy crying my eyes out at the whole movie to remember names). If that's not highly suggestive, I don't know what is.

Plus there is a lot of possibility of a story with a "taking care of someone" theme there, it would fit really well with the characters.

I loved that movie. Even if it made me cry. (And even if the original book was written by a white guy and it was cast with Chinese actresses instead of Japanese :D Not that I would care about these things. But there was a lot of "controversy" over them.)

No way man, that is the best idea ever!

First of all whatsherface keeping whatshisface's handerchief was a huge theme (I was too busy crying my eyes out at the whole movie to remember names). If that's not highly suggestive, I don't know what is.

Plus there is a lot of possibility of a story with a "taking care of someone" theme there, it would fit really well with the characters.

I loved that movie. Even if it made me cry. (And even if the original book was written by a white guy and it was cast with Chinese actresses instead of Japanese :wheels: Not that I would care about these things. But there was a lot of "controversy" over them.)

Was the movie good? I wanted to see it, so I read the book and loved it so much I was afraid the movie would ruin it.

Archived