Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male drawing

VoOs

This is my first sneezy drawing, AND my first drawing done in Paint. I totally messed up his hand and arm, but I'm quite pleased with the expression on his face. Hope you like it shy.gif

He's one of my own characters (haven't named him yet bleh.gif ) – a wood elf. And he's allergic to tree pollen, poor thing aaevil.gif

atreatformysf-fellows.jpg

~ VoOs

I must say you did a really fine job (especially for a first attempt!). Drawing with Paint is pretty tricky. Did you draw that with a tablet or with mouse. With mouse it would be extra tricky. :D

Okay, I'm going to smack the next person who says "this is my first drawing" and then it turns out to be really really good. :D

I'm only kidding! I am a tiny bit with the jealousness, for who can draw such good hands with a mouse!

I like how you have the little pollens flying around, and the leaves being blown away.

Guest shiranui

Woah! That was wonderful, you're talented in so many ways VoOs :D And I totally agree it's amazing you draw that with the mouse, that's damn hard, and you made it look so good.

I love the expression as well... and I luuuve elves as well *g*

Big hugs

Aww, he's so cute! A wood elf that's allergic to tree pollen! Adorable! Nice Job! I could never do that, and you did really well! :)

• 5 months later...

Awww, an elf guy sneezing! Cute! (if you wonder about the late comment, it's because I'm browsing through some old stuff here! :drool: )

Awww, an elf guy sneezing! Cute! (if you wonder about the late comment, it's because I'm browsing through some old stuff here! :laugh: )

NOOOO! You woke him from the dead!! :laugh: :laugh: *looks at pic and shudders*

Hahaha, I love you TeaParty! :laugh:

good job with the expression. I like the pollen in the air too :evil: Nice!

You know, it's really, REALLY nice of you to comment on this :innocent: But I hate this picture, and would rather see that it returned to it's grave :twisted: Please go and have a look at my newer drawings instead, they are a lot better :twisted:

good job with the expression. I like the pollen in the air too :evil: Nice!

You know, it's really, REALLY nice of you to comment on this :heart: But I hate this picture, and would rather see that it returned to it's grave :innocent: Please go and have a look at my newer drawings instead, they are a lot better :twisted:

*LOL* That's ok, you should see some of my first Hercules drawings :heart: And hell you did draw this one with a mouse *bleh*. I do like your pencil drawings that I've seen on the forum though. I also like elves :twisted:

Archived