Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking for a writing partner

Jorm

omg I Loved Dorien Gray in LoEG. And I think that a Holmes fic would be Brilliant.

Oh.. and Norrington in the second movie.... YUM!! :drool:

Dang.... I'd love to pair up especially as the writing muses are not cooperating with me... but... honestly I don't know if I could figure out how to co-write. *hangs head in shame at her doinkdom*

I cannot Wait to see what you and your friend are writing though. And yes I have re-read your Snape fics *yummy floppy haired Brit*

If you're sufficiently pleased with my literary skills, I'd be happy to write with you. The only fandoms on your list I know though are Harry Potter and Pirates. I can do m/m, but the forum rules say I can't write 18+ being as I'm 18-.

I'd be interested too, if you think our styles would compliment each other. I know HP and PotC, and I'd be really interested in some of the Victorian-era stuff you've suggested. I'm not familiar with LoEC, but I've read 'Dorian Grey' and most other stuff by Wilde, and a lot of Sherlock Homes. I also enjoy inventing Victorian gentlemen to toy with... Anyway, if you want to give it a shot, just get in contact.

If you're sufficiently pleased with my literary skills, I'd be happy to write with you. The only fandoms on your list I know though are Harry Potter and Pirates. I can do m/m, but the forum rules say I can't write 18+ being as I'm 18-.

Mmmm, I think you're literary skills are lovely. :blushing: And I be more than happy to try writing with you! I'm perfectly fine writing something that isn't 18+, I'm just as hapy to write to something milder and flufflier :laugh: Would you prefer HP or Pirates? And what pairings are you interested in trying? :rolleyes:

HP or Pirates both work fine for me, but I'm eh picky about pairings. There are some I refuse to do, and then I'll do anything else even if I don't really like it.

For HP, nothing with Snape. I hate Snape, and I know everyone seems to love him, but I can't write him. Period. Hermione Draco is my other big no, but I doubt you'd want to do that one. And POTC, I really like shipping Elizabeth/Will (or Elizabeth/Jack to make Will suffer but he gets back with her in the end.) I love them together. That being said, I will write Jack/Will if you want, but I may suck until I get into the flow. But no Jack/Norrington. Where did that idea even come from?

omg I Loved Dorien Gray in LoEG. And I think that a Holmes fic would be Brilliant.

Oh.. and Norrington in the second movie.... YUM!! :D

Dang.... I'd love to pair up especially as the writing muses are not cooperating with me... but... honestly I don't know if I could figure out how to co-write. *hangs head in shame at her doinkdom*

I cannot Wait to see what you and your friend are writing though. And yes I have re-read your Snape fics *yummy floppy haired Brit*

Co-writing can definitely be kind of awkward at first. It took me a little while to get used to it, but now I find that although I certainly enjoy writing on my own I can get something much longer if I'm co-writing because I have an outside source of stimuli.

And AW! I'm so rediculously pleased that someone likes my Snape fics enough to go back and read them more than once! :cryhappy:

Mmmm, I think you're literary skills are lovely. :hug: And I be more than happy to try writing with you! I'm perfectly fine writing something that isn't 18+, I'm just as hapy to write to something milder and flufflier :lol: Would you prefer HP or Pirates? And what pairings are you interested in trying? :D

I'd be interested too, if you think our styles would compliment each other. I know HP and PotC, and I'd be really interested in some of the Victorian-era stuff you've suggested. I'm not familiar with LoEC, but I've read 'Dorian Grey' and most other stuff by Wilde, and a lot of Sherlock Homes. I also enjoy inventing Victorian gentlemen to toy with... Anyway, if you want to give it a shot, just get in contact.

EEHEE! *glomps!* BWAHAHAHA! I see us writing something horribly naughty and verbose together. XD Man, I REALLY need to go borrow 'Dorian Grey' from the library. It's been on my list of must reads for like three years but I completely FAIL in getting to any of the books on said list. LoEC was an ok movie, it would have been better if the people making hadn't been forced by contract to keep it basically PG, there were a lot of sexual undertones and such that could have been played up to make it better movie, but oh well.

Hmm, any of those fandoms/ideas are wonderfully intruiging... Any you'd particularly prefer? Personally I'm kind of leaning toward the Victorian-era ones.

Anything Victorian is good with me! Fandoms, or OCs - especially if we can make it horribly gothic at the same time...

I'm happy to do a story trade / cooperative story / email RP, but I'm really only comfortable writing heterosexual fic with male sneezing (so a male / female pairing.)

Original characters are always preferred, if only because I feel like it leaves things the most "open."

I'm OK with 18+. Either way.

Email or PM me if you'd like!

Mmmmm... Victorian Gothic.... ;) *electrocutes self from drooling on keyboard* Heheh, woops. Hmm... Such a hard choice, Dorian, Holmes, or OC... *ponders*

I'm quite liking the idea of Dorian - after all, he would have to remain incredibly beautiful whilst suffering with any kind of sneezing related ailment - although I'm not sure who to pair him with...

Hooker, I have two words for you:

Vivian Drake.

:lol: Get your Muses talkin', bishounenjo. And by the way, I will be GLAD to do some PUPS TORTURING with you as well... :lol:

(#2 Norrington only, it's amazing what some dirt and alchohol will due for a character's sexiness! XD)

That's EXACTLY what I thought. XD

But, seriously... Pups! :blushing: Wanna be startin' somethin'?

• 2 weeks later...

Late response, but we definately need to find some time to write some Snape/Lucius. I'm having the oposite muse problem as you though. Why oh why do they keep hijacking my stories and refusing to cooperate?

Dammit Arthur...you need to leave. If Percy feels up to it, Oliver has a few things he'd like to do. And I just have issues with you staying. I'm not quite that kinky.

Archived