Sneeze Fetish Forum

story and art request

sneezelover

Hello everyone,

I know I don't hang out here much, and not many of you really know me at all, but I was hoping I could make a request. I had a thing for Hermione Granger (from Harry Potter) sneezing. I have found a three part story that is FANTASTIC!!! :drool: that involves Hermione and her allergies (and later Hermione and Ginny and both their allergies). Although this three part work is outstanding, its a shame there isn't more Hermione sneeze fic out there, in my humble opinion. So much attention gets put on Harry and the men of the Harry Potter series, I think there's no reason for Hermione to be just as popular? Anyway, I, and I'm sure others, would appreciate some stories of Hermione. Allergies or cold, doesn't matter. Just as long as she sneezes a lot!!! :D Any art work of Hermione would be appreciated as well. Thanks to anyone who takes me up on this!!! Happy Holidays!!! :D

That story was more than three parts :drool:

Yeah, that was an amazing fic series. I've got one about Hermione around here somewhere, use the Search in Obs and put in "Sickbed" and you'll find it. It's kinda old, and it's unfinished, but I'm going to write the final chapter sometime soon. Oh, and so you know (this confused some people, apparently) I posted all my other installments in the same topic, so it continues past the first post.

And I second the request for artwork of Hermione sneezing.

I'll jump on this bandwagon. I would also love to see some fics with Hermione, some additional work with Ginny would be appreciated as well. If anyone is willing to take up this challenge, thanks is advance.

I have found a three part story that is FANTASTIC

Where? There's one on portkey.org where Hermione is sick, but I can't remember the name off the top of my head. Sorry.

I would also like a picture of Hermione/Ginny please!

I have found a three part story that is FANTASTIC

Where? There's one on portkey.org where Hermione is sick, but I can't remember the name off the top of my head. Sorry.

I would also like a picture of Hermione/Ginny please!

Where, you say? Its here. Just search for "Hermione" under the search category of the site, and "Hermione's Mystery Tickle" pops up, as well as a few other fics. Enjoy!!

That story was more than three parts :)

Yeah, that was an amazing fic series. I've got one about Hermione around here somewhere, use the Search in Obs and put in "Sickbed" and you'll find it. It's kinda old, and it's unfinished, but I'm going to write the final chapter sometime soon. Oh, and so you know (this confused some people, apparently) I posted all my other installments in the same topic, so it continues past the first post.

And I second the request for artwork of Hermione sneezing.

YEAHOO!!!!

*fondles in crazy fanboi-ism*

I bought the Prisoner Of Azkaban game where you can make Hermione sneeze. For those of you who don't know, if you're in an area where you need to cross water, you use the Glacia spell to freeze the water, walk on the ice, and then wait for the ice to melt. Hermione will fall through, then the game will black out and put you right where you started, and Hermione will sneeze. If I wasn't in the presence of my family, I could do that all day.

On the subject of Hermione sneeze art, yes please!

im more than happy to whip up a few pictures of Hermione if you want~~should i post them here or in the artwork thread in another post?

oh, BTW, it might take a little longer because usually it takes a bit more time (for me) to do females than it does males.

here's what i did this afternoon:

a bit sketchy, but i lost my rubber halfawy through and couldnt be bothered to go and get another one :drool:

Picture1-1.png

oh, and if anyone has any more requests, im more than happy to do them, but every second week i wont be able to post them becuase i move from house to house per week as my parents are seperated, and the scanner is at my mums, so there might be a little wait.

here's what i did this afternoon:

a bit sketchy, but i lost my rubber halfawy through and couldnt be bothered to go and get another one :bleh:

Wow, you sure can draw people!

If I were you, I would post this in the artwork board under it's own thread so people will notice it and tell you how lovely it is! It's a little bit hidden in here.

Archived