Sneeze Fetish Forum

Female Cold Denial Stories

sarub2

I haven't seen a good cold denial story anywhere for quite a while. I'm not sure if they're popular with male stories because I don't read those - but I can't find new female cold denial stories to save my life!

I even enjoy the occasional Allergy denial story. But those are rare too.

I hope I'm not alone here. Is anybody else on this forum feeling the lack of these types of stories?

i havent been rustlin through the stories so much, but i do love that genre and i will always love stories about women. if anyone would care to write one like this, i would also be grateful. :)

xoxojpeach

Actually, I had one in mind for my fandom, Fullmetal Alchemist. It features Riza Hawkeye, a beautiful blonde woman. ^_^ Wasn't sure anyone would wanna read it, but now that I know someone might, I'll give it a shot! I'll try to make it as friendly to non-fans as I can~

sneeze catcher
I haven't seen a good cold denial story anywhere for quite a while. I'm not sure if they're popular with male stories because I don't read those - but I can't find new female cold denial stories to save my life!

I even enjoy the occasional Allergy denial story. But those are rare too.

I hope I'm not alone here. Is anybody else on this forum feeling the lack of these types of stories?

There is a great denial wav in the female section of bondi's web site....It very good.

There is a great denial wav in the female section of bondi's web site....It very good.

Yeah, I've heard that one. It's fairly decent, I believe it was done by request. Not too bad at all.

I'd like to see a nice denial wav acted out with some sort of mini-plot or something rather than just a flat out denial. But I'm not disparaging it, I'll take what I can get. It's still one of my favourite wav's.

I'm sorry for giving you the wrong impression Suzie, your wav was absolutely delicious!

I think about the request thing I got yours mixed up with Scarlett's requests in my mind - I was tired.

I love the way you like to talk in your wav's too, BTW. The only disappointment I have is that there's not much variety for the cold denial genre in general. I've got certain ideas in my mind that I'd like to hear played through but probably never will.

So if my tone was dripping with disappointment last night it wasn't because you put in a poor performance. When I first heard your wav my heart was beating a mile a minute that somebody had finally done something like this! I listened to it several times in a row!

Nah, it's okay...you don't have to love it, I just misunderstood what you were getting at there. :evil: Thanks for clarifying. :bleh:

Colds aren't really my thing, but I was just trying to do a denial sequel...since the first one was so popular. I'm pretty sure that the second wasn't as good as the first, I didn't think it was anyway.

Colds aren't really my thing, but I was just trying to do a denial sequel...since the first one was so popular. I'm pretty sure that the second wasn't as good as the first, I didn't think it was anyway.

I really did enjoy the wav. I'm personally hoping to find something that sounds a little more serious though. A wav where the sneezer sounds really desperate not to sneeze.

I thought you sounded kind of glib and playful. That's really cute too, and I enjoyed that part of it. You'll just have to excuse me for having some very specific ideas :D

Archived