Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pressies for Superhero R

KawaiiKitty

...Or attempts at them anyway. I think you can kinda tell that I didn't bother looking up any reference material for these. I did them really quick because if I didn't do them NOW I wouldn't get a chance to do them for ages! And the alligator looks suspiciously like my dragons... laughing.gif

And, yes, they're not coloured yet again. And yes, that would be one big-ass alligator if these were drawn to any sort of scale. laughing.gif

I wanted to be the queen of Inuyasha drawings, but since that's not happening, I'll be the queen of weird looking hastily scribbled animals! laughing.gif Shoot, I'm just glad that some people exist who like my "cartoony" style because that wasn't always the case!

Now...

group1.jpg

group2.jpg

omg. I'm totally not into furries or anything, but wow, you're awesome to draw this. XD I absolutely cannot draw sneezing. I'm sooo chicken. The sneezes look great! @_@ Gah, nice runny noses, you're so my hero~

Heh, wows :3 I really like the Kangaroo one, and of course the drag.......alligator ;3

And hey, I'd be interested in your Inuyasha stuff if I liked human sneezes. The theme you had going was fairly cute XD

wow, you did that FAST double K ^^ and you still did a really good job at it too. thanks again! :lol: I love it love it love it. Great red noses, nose leaking... just very well done.

absolutely superb! :D:D:D

my only critisism could be that there's possibly too much snot for my taste :lol: but hey, the first picture SOOO CUTE!!! :lol:

Okay, wow. Thanks everybody. I never really thought I was very good at drawing animals, but you guys make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside with your niceness! I'm glad that you all like them, even the drag...I mean alligator! :lol:

Thanks to Superhero R for asking me to draw this, it's good to get out of my normal style and try something new and stretch myself as an artist (if I may be so vain as to call myself one.)

I so happy! :wheels:

Okay, wow. Thanks everybody. I never really thought I was very good at drawing animals, but you guys make me feel so warm and fuzzy inside with your niceness! I'm glad that you all like them, even the drag...I mean alligator! :bawl:

Thanks to Superhero R for asking me to draw this, it's good to get out of my normal style and try something new and stretch myself as an artist (if I may be so vain as to call myself one.)

I so happy! :D

Hah, those are very cute, Kawaii :blushing: Jeez, someone ought to start filling out your requests, if you've got any :)

I can't express how much I appreciate that you make the runny-nose thing a staple in your art. I know some people may not like it too much, but you keep drawing it for whatever reason. You rock :evil:

Hah, those are very cute, Kawaii :laugh: Jeez, someone ought to start filling out your requests, if you've got any :evil:

Ok, I'm going to go all babbling idiot now because I'm such a fan of your work that i'm honoured you posted any comment in my thread. Seriously, you could have called me a big toenail and I would still have been "Wow!" Ha, ha, I never have time to think about making requests but I think we all know what I like, don't we. Ahem...*looks shifty*...if anyone's really bored and feels like drawing Miroku from Inuyasha I shall shower you with all the happiness in my heart!

Actually a very nice person drew me a VERY lovely picture privately, although I hope that mentioning it here inspires them to post it so everyone can see how lovely it is. You know who you are! :laugh:

I can't express how much I appreciate that you make the runny-nose thing a staple in your art. I know some people may not like it too much, but you keep drawing it for whatever reason. You rock :bleh:

I draw it because I'm told to. :laugh: When I'm doing a request for someone I try to make it as true to their vision as possible. Although I'm glad to know it's appreciated! And awesome use of the smilie!

Archived