Sneeze Fetish Forum

Finally! New MALE Drawing!

SusieQusie

Like I said, I'm not sure if this guy is a fetishist or not. Like the latest female one, it's based off of one of the youtube videos. I just finished it a few minutes ago...took me 2.5 hours...so yay me. Hope some of you like it. unsure.png

himsneeze.jpg

Photic sneezes are some of my favorites! ;)

Me, too! Thanks Susie! You are one talented artist! I always love it when you post a new drawing!

the facial expression is perfect!! and I can tell that it was photic :) yummmmy Thanks for sharing with us!! and I dream to shade like you do one day hehe

Thanks everyone! :) daystar, little circles...and a lot of patience. And if you don't have that kind of time/patience, then cut down the size of the picture and then blow it up with your computer. :D:blushing:

Hope some of you like it. :rolleyes:

Susie, whatever you paint, draw or create i will ALWAYS love :blushing:

you are AMAZING as is your work, and this one is no exception :yes: This guy is extremely cute :laugh: and the shading is superb.

Did you use a photograph to guide you with this one, or is this from your mind?

Um he reminds me of the Rock and so I LOVE LURVE love it!

Like I said, I'm not sure if this guy is a fetishist or not. Like the latest female one, it's based off of one of the youtube videos. I just finished it a few minutes ago...took me 2.5 hours...so yay me. Hope some of you like it. ;)

himsneeze.jpg

Um he reminds me of the Rock and so I LOVE LURVE love it!

:drool: He does kinda look like him! Glad you like it, Kitty! :twisted:

you truly have the ability to draw girl

Thanks! :cryhappy:

• 3 weeks later...
Like I said, I'm not sure if this guy is a fetishist or not. Like the latest female one, it's based off of one of the youtube videos. I just finished it a few minutes ago...took me 2.5 hours...so yay me. Hope some of you like it. :D

himsneeze.jpg

WOW :D ! That is so fantastic. Susie you are so talented :hug:

Very detailed work. Captures the true essence of the moment. I'm not surprised though, you all ways impressed me with your great skills. Hope to see more soon. Have a good day. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived