Sneeze Fetish Forum

Want to improve your writing?

Jorm

We need more people to be active there! The only reason that I'm hanging back is because I'm still thinking about some of my own ideas.

Last time I went there I didn't see any RP's that I thought looked all that interesting, but maybe I'll try and start one or two and see if it leads anywhere.

And we, the admin and mods of inem i, promise to particpate in making sure any member's RP lives for a decent length of time! Most RPs have trouble starting out, but they can all grow to be excellent given enough participation :D

I'm a little worried though. Usually when I RP it's with just one other person. I'm thinking that a forum RP that attracts a lot of people could get horribly complicated with too many characters cluttering it up.

I'm a little worried though. Usually when I RP it's with just one other person. I'm thinking that a forum RP that attracts a lot of people could get horribly complicated with too many characters cluttering it up.

Heh heh heh, you give us too much credit. I don't think you're going to have to worry about getting too many characters in an RP for some time. Why do you think we've posted an ad? :proud:

Archived