Sneeze Fetish Forum

Present for KawaiiKitty

Garnet

Why yes, there WAS a reason I asked what you'd want to see wink.png I'm not very familiar with Inuyasha, but when I noticed that Miroku had a shakujo, I had to draw it as it's something I've incorporated into my tengu characters as well. Plus it would jingle when sneezing and that = hilarious.

miroku.jpg

It's moreso in my style than the Inuyasha one, sorry! XD Why's he sneezing? Hell if I know. Allergic tooo... evil spirits! There you go.

YIIIIIIIIIIII!

*ahem*

Wow, it's so cool to see a present for me in here! It took me three tries to look at it because I kept clicking away in my girlish excitement. I am so, so very honoured. I love that it's in your style, because I think your style kicks ass. So very much ass.

Totally...jingling=hilarious. Jingling=awesome too because I thought of that, and never occured to me to draw it.

Thanks so much for the lovely surprise. I feel special, now!

Garnet...this is absolutely adorable!! Miroku's sneezy face is perfect!! And I really like your version of him! I give two thumbs up while I melt away with giddyness ;)

holy hell that HOT! (teehee, three H's :blushing: )

magawd, the pink nose made me go :winkkiss::lol: like your art always does, Garnet. Its supercalifrajalistichaychbealadocious, and i cant spell. ;)

i love the jingling, kind of ads to the unblelievable cuteness of it all :innocent::rolleyes:

ooh, by the way, this is my 1000th post!! HOORAY!!! :lol::bleh:

Aww, thanks for the compliments y'all. And heehee, congrats Hippo! :winkkiss: I'm all... honored that it was in my thread.

Jeez, I've been on here for over three years and I haven't even hit three hundred posts yet XD Ohwell!

Oh, AWESOMENESS! I don't watch Inuyasha regulary, but from what I've seen Miroki is da cutest, and you just made him cutER! I am ALL ABOUT allergic men of the cloth...and the jingling totally makes it hotter.

and sorry to offtopicc here, but ZOMG, daystar, the picture in your signature is just the HOTS. Renji is all...grrr... :D

Archived