Sneeze Fetish Forum

I FINALLY Got a Scanner! (yay!)

(hippo)

ok, hooray! i got a scanner!! hyper.gif

im proud.

Anyway, here's my first three sneeze pics drawn with hand since i was little and scribbled all over them.

Um, its some anime style guy who gets caught out in the rain and catches a cold. My attempt at him sneezing was pretty miserable blushing.gif

uh, first one:

pict0.jpg

second one~i had SO much fun drawing this one laughing.gif :

Picture1.png

If anyone has an idea for a name for this guy, please tell me! ive yet to christen him tonguesmiley.gif

EEEEEEEEE! He's HOT! I love the look on his face when he's lying in bed :D

Thank you so much for sharing these, hippo!

(I WANT A SCANNER MYSELF!! :blushing: )

thanks guys :laugh:

here's one more i drew today, uhm a little sketchy and not as clean as it could be but meh, here it is. Thats kind of meant to be me holding the flowers :bleh::D

flowers.jpg

He seems a bit more Don Bluth Studios-esque than anime to me...that's not an insult, by the way! It's just what the style reminds me of. And you are really good at drawing muscular bodies, too!

Seems like you have no shortage of ideas in which to torture your creations. Thats a Good Thing...

thanks guys :omg:

here's one more i drew today, uhm a little sketchy and not as clean as it could be but meh, here it is. Thats kind of meant to be me holding the flowers :laugh::D

flowers.jpg

Heehee! :bleh: Love it! Keep it up :laugh:

He seems a bit more Don Bluth Studios-esque than anime to me...that's not an insult, by the way! It's just what the style reminds me of. And you are really good at drawing muscular bodies, too!

Seems like you have no shortage of ideas in which to torture your creations. Thats a Good Thing...

thanks KK :cryhappy: no worries, i dont think you could insult me if you tried! :omg: well i wouldnt have a clue, i know pretty much NOTHING about anime styles or anything like that, i just scribble down whatever comes out of my pencil! :twisted:

um, i just did a hermione pic thats in the main section of obs, stories and art in a request post if anyone's interested :drool:

• 3 weeks later...

wooo whooo on you getting the scanner!

the drawings are truely amazing!

You have such a great us of line!

i have a degree in art and design... but no way can i draw with that simplisty

(sorry im really bad at spelling, hope u get what im trying to say!)

Archived