Sneeze Fetish Forum

Art Request (F)

Liam of Rock

Hi.

I don't know if you remember this show called Cardcaptors. It was fairly crap but the central character (Sakura) is probably one of my top 10 to see sneeze. Any art would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

LoR.

P.S. If there are any clips of her floating about could you point me in the right direction? Thanks.

I'll get right onto finding some reference pics of her first thing in the morning. (I'm too tired to have the patience for it now...) I know she wore different costumes in different episodes, I assume you don't mind what costume I put her in?

If another artist feels inspired to try this one out too-I won't be insulted. :D

Guest Haruko
If another artist feels inspired to try this one out too-I won't be insulted. :bleh:

In honesty, I don't know much about the series. I've thought the character looks fun to draw for awhile now, though, and I'm having an artist block at the moment... so... :laugh: if you're sure it's alright... I'd like to give it a try, too, and am definitely not trying to be insulting. :D

Check the artwork board! ;)

Oh and Haruko-go for it! As long as it's not better than mine! Just kidding! I just didn't want anyone else to feel like they couldn't fulfil this request even though it had my name on it. Heaven knows plenty of people can probably do a better job than me.

For some reason I can't reply to your topic so I'll say it here:

Thanks, it's brilliant. And thanks especially for colouring it. Love the teddy dude, he was the best thing about the show!

Hope you get this, I don't want you to think I'm ungrateful!

Cheers again! LoR

Me again. Just wondering, did you see the hermione request by sneezelover? Thanks again for Sakura.

For some reason I can't reply to your topic so I'll say it here:

Thanks, it's brilliant. And thanks especially for colouring it. Love the teddy dude, he was the best thing about the show!

Hope you get this, I don't want you to think I'm ungrateful!

Cheers again! LoR

Me again. Just wondering, did you see the hermione request by sneezelover? Thanks again for Sakura.

I'm so glad you liked it. ;) I'm always nervous when I first post someone's request because it's hard to know exactly what they are looking for.

I wouldn't attempt the Hermione thing because my style is primarily anime/cartoony. Therefore, animals and anime people I can do, but I could never do a "real person" justice. I'll leave that to someone who can actually shade and stuff...

In honesty, I don't know much about the series. I've thought the character looks fun to draw for awhile now, though, and I'm having an artist block at the moment... so... if you're sure it's alright... I'd like to give it a try, too, and am definitely not trying to be insulting.

Go on, Haruko. I've never seen your work, it'll be interesting.

Archived