Sneeze Fetish Forum

Noir

Alucard

Hello to all,

I was thinking about taking my first step into the world of fanfic writing, and I was thinking of doing a fanfic based on the characters of Noir. For those who don't know, Noir is an anime about two female assassins named Mirelle and Kirika. They take on several different assassinations together, all the while becoming more and more attracted to each other (no sex in the show, though. Although they do share a bed). Anybody think this would be a good setting for a sneeze story?

Hello to all,

I was thinking about taking my first step into the world of fanfic writing, and I was thinking of doing a fanfic based on the characters of Noir. For those who don't know, Noir is an anime about two female assassins named Mirelle and Kirika. They take on several different assassinations together, all the while becoming more and more attracted to each other (no sex in the show, though. Although they do share a bed). Anybody think this would be a good setting for a sneeze story?

If YOU think so, then go for it. Seriously, I think everybody's sick of me and Inuyasha by now, but I still keep on doing it. You never know, your writing might be so good that people get into the fandom through it.

Plus, lesbian stories seem to be quite popular right now. Might as well ride the wave! ;)

Is that the one about something like the soul of the greatest swordsman in Japan being reincarnated into two girls? I saw something like that in a trailer on my Hellsing DVDs...

Either way, it sounds awesome!

Is that the one about something like the soul of the greatest swordsman in Japan being reincarnated into two girls? I saw something like that in a trailer on my Hellsing DVDs...

Either way, it sounds awesome!

(SPOILERS) (this is kind of long-winded, so bear with me here)

I'm afraid not. The story of Noir begins when French assassin Mirielle Boquet recieves a mysterious e-mail from a girl named Kirika Namura, a 17/18 year old Japanese schoolgirl. Kirika says something rather strange to Mireille about going on a pilgramige (don't remember the exact wording I'm afraid; its been a few years) Before the conversation can continue, a group of mysterious men in black suits attack, and Mirielle takes shelter in a nearby abandoned construction site. Even though Mirielle manages to kill over a dozen of them, she eventually is overcome and it looks as though she will die.

However though, she is saved by Kirika, who, despite the fact that she looks completly harmless, easily dispatches of the remaining guards and saves Mirielle. Kirika is not only skilled with a gun, but she is also well-versed in martial arts and is extremely creative when it comes to killing people. For example, she grabs one of the men's ties, jumps off a steel beam and shoots the people below her, all the while choking the poor sap with his tie. Anyway, after the men are killed the two ladies go to Kirika's nearby house, and we learn that she doesn't have any memory about her past, and just woke up in a house with a Japanese schoolgirl uniform, a gun, a pocket watch, and an I.D. card with her name. Shortly after waking up, the some mysterious men in black suits attack the house, and Kirika has to kill them in order to escape.

Kirika claims that she doesn't know why she e-mailed Mirielle, but she just knew that she had to (I think). Mirielle notices that Kirika's pocketwatch is the same as her own, which was given to her by her father, and she decides that her and Kirika should work together while Kirika tries to recover her memories.

This was all in the first episode, and it has been a while since I saw it so I might be forgetting some things, but that's the basic story. As the series progresses, we learn who the men in suits are, as well as the mysterious connection between Mirielle and Kirika...

Sounds good to me. Noir is one of the many animes I keep meaning to watch but never get around to (imagine that, too lazy to watch T.V) I've heard many good things about it, and as I recall from the first episode, both women are extremely hot.

Here is a picture of the two main characters in Noir. The blond lady is Mirielle. I think she's in her early twenties in the series. The dark haired lady is Kirika, whom I believe was around 17/18 in the series, although my story will take place a couple years after the series ends, so she will be about twenty.

(Sorry about the size of the image. I just used it from my photobucket account and I don't know how to shrink it down I'm afraid)

noir.jpg

Archived