Sneeze Fetish Forum

Another request (F)

Liam of Rock

Cos Sakura was so great, could you do Mimi from Digimon as well? She's the one with the pink hat. Thanks a lot and again Sakura was fantastic.

P.S. If Kawaiikitty is busy anyone who does anime can have a go, I don't mind. Cheers.

I'm on it-although she is proving hard to get good reference pics of. Because you said my Sakura was good, and I love it when people say my scribbles are good.

Do you have any preferred "sneezing scenario" or will I just use my imagination? (Cause at first thought, I'm thinking flower allergy...)

Flower allergy is great. Thanks a lot. And by the way, your 'scribbles' are brilliant.

Flower allergy is great. Thanks a lot. And by the way, your 'scribbles' are brilliant.

Oh, I am SO going to go draw that Mimi right now! ;) I loves praise!

Oh, I am SO going to go draw that Mimi right now! :drool: I loves praise!

you DESERVE praise!! youre like some...some....REQUEST FACTORY :cryhappy::omg: as soon as the request is given, pop! out it comes. wow :cryhappy:

youre amazing KK :twisted:

I once put a in a request to AK to draw sneeze pics of the Digimon season 2 girls, but he only drew Sora. (I'm not complaining, however, as she was my favorite of the 4 females.) I'd love to see what you can come up with for Mimi. Thank you, KK.

Once again can't reply on main topic but:

Thanks, it's brilliant. Even better than Sakura. And again thanks for colouring. You are so talented.

Also, any chance of doing her actually sneezing instead of pre-sneeze as well? Sort of a part 2 thing? If you don't want to don't worry. It's really good.

P.S. Pseudosneeze can you send me that pic of Sora? AK is great and I'd be interested to see it.

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

P.S. Pseudosneeze can you send me that pic of Sora? AK is great and I'd be interested to see it.

No prob. It's been sent.

No prob. It's been sent.

Oooh, ooh, me too! Please and thank you!

Oooh, ooh, me too! Please and thank you!

Sure. Now if only somebody could draw Yolei and Kari.

Sorry for all of us bothering you... but...

Uh...

could you send me one too?

Thanks mate. And thanks to AK too, it's a cracking picture. And also again to Kawaiikitty.

How about Tsunade from Naruto? :D Please? :laugh:

eh, i wouldnt know, but i think this should be in a seperate thread, if you want it to be noticed without there being the chance that KK wont visit this thread again....if you know what i mean. :laugh:

Yeah I know but I can't post on the threads KK starts for some reason. Is it cos I'm still pending?

Archived