Sneeze Fetish Forum

Request for AK

Liam of Rock

Hello.

I saw the drawing you did of Sora from Digimon for Pseudosneeze and was wondering: could you possibly do one of Kari (season two when she's older). Thanks. By the way, your pic of Sora was brilliant. Keep it up.

Yeah! That would be nice. I love AK's art, so I'll be looking forward to this if he accepts.

Humph. What, so I'm not flavour of the month anymore? After all I did for you lot...

I AM ONLY JOKING! :D Don't mind me, I'm high on caffienated gum right now...

Humph. What, so I'm not flavour of the month anymore? After all I did for you lot...

I AM ONLY JOKING! :laugh: Don't mind me, I'm high on caffienated gum right now...

That's not what we meant!

Besides, you could draw me one too... :bleh:

It's because you've done so much for me that I'm giving you a rest. You can do it if you want, your others were so great. What on earth is caffeinated gum?

Hi, me again. If AK doesn't accept (he might be too busy or whatever), could you do it instead? Everyone here would appreciate it. Keep up the good work. Mimi and Sakura were great, and if you do Kari she'll be brilliant as well.

First of all I’m really glad that you like my drawings, but I’ll have to say no, sorry. I don’t want to sound like a jerk, though, especially since I think it’s really nice that people have been doing a lot of requests for others here lately. I just don’t feel like drawing anything right now that doesn’t interest me. But I’ll post something else here when I feel like drawing sf stuff again. And maybe someone else will do that request. Thanks again for the nice things you said about my drawings, I really appreciate it.

No worries mate. If you don't want to it doesn't matter. If KK wants to do it I'll appreciate it cos you're both so good. Cheers.

No worries mate. If you don't want to it doesn't matter. If KK wants to do it I'll appreciate it cos you're both so good. Cheers.

Well, well, well. Look who's come crawling back... :wub: Ok, I'm joking again and clearly insane.

Personally I'd like to see Haruko take a stab at this, if she's interested. Her stuff is really good. No pressure, though.

Jeez, there are so many good artists on this board! NO! STOP! You're shining so brightly! It's making me feel like I can't draw anything! *tries to draw a straight line* Damnit! *tried to draw a straigh line with a ruler* DAMNIT!!! :wub:

Jeez, there are so many good artists on this board! NO! STOP! You're shining so brightly! It's making me feel like I can't draw anything! *tries to draw a straight line* Damnit! *tried to draw a straigh line with a ruler* DAMNIT!!! :wub:

*hands Blah Blah a rubber and a stress ball* :unsure: keep trying mate!! :hug:

Archived