Sneeze Fetish Forum

Would be interested to post a story

Guest Saturn

Guest Saturn

But maybe some guidelines as to what would be preferable? (Outside the obvious of: mark 18+ where appropriate, etc.)

Such as: is it preferable to have implausibly large numbers of sneezes, or is something realistic better (though obviously there's no point writing a whole story which contains one sneeze or similar)? And is it better to keep it short and sweet, or delve into all the details of normal fiction (while again obviously not running into pages and pages of prose for the sake of three sneezes)?

Or is it just a case of whatever takes your fancy, go for it?

Having had a similar question myself before I delved into story posting, I would say: go for it. Different people like different things, but there's a good enough chance that somebody else will see your story and like it. I thought nobody would like my stories which are a bit plot-heavy, but some people did like them so it worked out okay.

If you write what you enjoy writing, rather than what you think people want, it will come out better anyway because you'll be better able to get into it. That's what I think anyway.

Different stories satisfy different people. You might as well not even bother trying to write a story that everyone is going to like because it won't happen. You'd probably be better off writing a story that you would like to read if someone else had written it, and then while you wouldn't satisfy everyone, at least some people are still probably going to enjoy the story if its well written. ;) But this fetish is really varied between individuals and can differ quite a bit among different people, and that would include their tastes in sneeze stories (if they're into sneeze stories). So you should just write about whatever idea you have, post it when finished, and some people will read it and enjoy. :)

*nods head in agreement with what was said*

Besides- I personally think that the best written stories are the most natural stories. And by that I mean when you can tell that they came with the writer's heart and passion attatched. I have seen stories that Obviously were created to be simply to be "crowd pleasers" and they just don't strike a chord with me.

Besides- as everyone has said- you never know what "people" are going to like so by writing what you like you are assured have having something to enjoy for yourself if nothing else.

Write what you want. There's enough people here that you'll find a fan base, and most of us have a rather wide range of what we like.

Guest Saturn
Different stories satisfy different people. You might as well not even bother trying to write a story that everyone is going to like because it won't happen. You'd probably be better off writing a story that you would like to read if someone else had written it, and then while you wouldn't satisfy everyone, at least some people are still probably going to enjoy the story if its well written. ^_^ But this fetish is really varied between individuals and can differ quite a bit among different people, and that would include their tastes in sneeze stories (if they're into sneeze stories). So you should just write about whatever idea you have, post it when finished, and some people will read it and enjoy. :cry:

Oh yeah, universal popularity is an impossibility, obviously.

Mind, I feel I have something of a something to live-up to having read your Love At First Sneeze a couple of days ago - a genuinely good short-story - as well as being dead-set sexy. ^_^

Archived