Sneeze Fetish Forum

A "Supernatural" Roleplay Request.

Teh Ninjin

I don't really want the Winchester incest at the moment.

I still favor OC x Canon pairings. Hetero currently. I was overloaded with yaoi from gaia. x_x

Killed my mood.

What I want is that show Supernatural on the CW and stuffles. I luff it. and my favorite is Sam. I can totally play Dean or Jo, or Ellen <3

Or Gordon -cringe- ._.

Please tell me if your interested.

I'll die if I don't get one.

Hey, if you like Supernatural did you check out the fanfiction.net link I posted a few months ago? Sam sneezed through the entire thing.

Dean's so much hotter though, in my honest opinion. But Sam is definately hot too. And he has a very amusing part in tonight's episode. I won't give you spoilers, but my friends and I have been looking forward to this episode for awhile.

Ooh. Thank you <3

I shall.

I like Jensen Ackles. I mean. LOVE him. But Sam I like more. As the character, because I can kinda relate to him <-- youngest, picked on, smart. but not tall.

Ooh. Spoilers? PLLLLEAAAASEEE? ><

If you're still looking for an RPG, you could always come over to I Nem. It's a sneeze fetish RPG site run by our very own Raven DS. We don't actually have a Supernatural RPG, but you could always start one and others who are interested will join. There's a link in my signature and in the website links section if you're interested.

Believe it or not, I've read that one before. It was such a good story <3

I'm not much for group roleplays all the time. n_n sorry.

I have horrible times with them. >> my threads on gaia are dying because of lame-o's and stuff. I'm just. kinda out of the group roleplay thing.

Archived