Sneeze Fetish Forum

Herc and Meg stuff

TheGreenFaerie

Hey guys! I thought I'd post some pics I was inspired to draw from my fiction. They're just pencil sketches *shrugs* Hope ya like- Of course these are not my characters, they're from the Disney movie. I just like to corrupt them aaevil.gif

Here's Meg when she was having her little fit by the river: IMG_0925.jpg

Here's Herc by the fig tree: IMG_0929.jpg

And finally both of them at the end of the story: IMG_0924.jpg

hope that worked! *crosses fingers*

For ages i DROOLED over your stories, but i had to imagine it for myself.......but now........ :bounce: thats PURE hotness!!! :twisted:

THANKYOU!!

How very lovely. The last picture is by far my favourite. But, it terms of being technically well drawn, it's hard to decide which one stands out more...they are all so good. We have a lot of artists on here who are good at drawing bodies, and you can count yourself among that number. :drool:

How very lovely. The last picture is by far my favourite. But, it terms of being technically well drawn, it's hard to decide which one stands out more...they are all so good. We have a lot of artists on here who are good at drawing bodies, and you can count yourself among that number. :drool:

Thanks KawaiiKitty! :cryhappy: That means alot. I have been drawing for a long time, but I've noticed how many other on this forum can claim that also. It's good to be in such good company :hug:

• 3 weeks later...

Guess what? You helped me win a question on Disney Scene It today! It asked me what movie had the character Meg in it and I wouldn't have known if it wasn't for you. Thanks!

"hope that worked! *crosses fingers*"

That worked very well I must say :( Those are some great drawings. You should draw more offen, you have a really talent for it :laugh:

Archived