Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hatori Sohma?! *Gasp!*

Spoo

Oh em gee! Like wtf?! Hatori Sohma? Sneezing? That's like forbidden or something, right?

WRONG.

Ahem.

Hi! For those of you who have yet to meet me my name is Spoo. I'm insane, random, and I bite! I'm also a HUGE Fruits Basket fan, and I found myself drawing something on the back of my math homework the other day (thank goodness we didn't have to turn it in!).

3zh08lz.jpg

Teehee. Not my best (took me about 8-10 minutes), HOWEVER, could it perhaps foreshadow a ficcy I'm writing? *smirk* I apologize for the size and look of the picture. My scanner decided to throw up, so yeah. Mwahaha. Even the ever-stoic Hatori Sohma can sneeze! *Evil laugh* Pooor Ha'ri-kins...

Ah! One more thing! If you haven't seen Haruko's Hatori drawing yet you totally should. Not only is it absolutely amazing, and better then mine, but it's too frickin cute! *fangasm* I've selfishly dubbed her my hero. :D

Awww, how adorable! :D

I've only seen a few episodes of Fruits basket so far, so I really dont know who he is, but WTF he's CUTE!! :D

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Awww, how adorable! :D

I've only seen a few episodes of Fruits basket so far, so I really dont know who he is, but WTF he's CUTE!! :D

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Awww, thank you! It makes me extremely happy that you liked this (even though I think it looks horrible :D ). You made me smile. ^.^

I'm insane, random, and I bite!

3zh08lz.jpg

Well we need more bitey members on the forum, welcome aboard matey! :D:twisted:

ok, mental note not to wave fingers near your mouth :lol:

On a more topical note;

oomagawd i LOVE him!! i love the masculine chin and the shiny shiny hair :omg: ive never been able to manage shiny hair myself :blushing:

Dude, i still LOVE your name too :rolleyes:

Awesome job!! :whistle:

Hatori... :D

I... hit my head on the screen from looking at this too closely. :omg: It's lovely~ Also, it's not too small... it's bite-sized. :D

(Also, I'm so flattered by your mention of my picture~~ :laugh: BUT! you shouldn't say that it's better than yours. They're just different. :yes: Your picture has a lot more originality to the style !)

You have such a cute style! :lmfao: And don't be silly, it's awesome and full of wrongness. By all means, post more....and more.......and more......

• 3 years later...

OMG!!!! :omg::omg::omg::omg: I am so glad I decided to look around here! AHhhhhhhhhh! Hatori sneezyness!!!! yummmmmmmm :(:blink::o:drool: thank you so much for drawing this! I love Fruits Basket and Hatori is my fav! :drool:

• 3 months later...

Archived