Sneeze Fetish Forum

Best sneezes ever!!

Guest ilovelamp2

Guest ilovelamp2

This is my first posting an ob so I hope u guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed it happening!!

My husband has the cutest sneeze ever. It's not too loud, never wet and ALWAYS with a great buildup w/the hitched breathing and the cutest pre sneeze face. I dont know how to describe the sound typing it out, but it's something like "haaechoo." my favorite part is the buildup he does for a few seconds almost every time he sneezes and the breaths between each sneeze. "Huh ehh huh huh.haaaechooo" SO HOT. Sometimes he'll sneeze and then the second one will almost come out but it gets stuck right when he's breathing in deep, right before you think the sneeze is gonna come out and he'll lose it and start doing the breaths trying to get the sneeze out. OMG. Drives me crazy!

He varies between sneezing 1, 2 or 3 times (I LOVE the triples!!). So I happened to notice that he has this cologne that every time he sprays it on it makes him sneeze, almost every time he will sneeze a triple when putting on that cologne! So needless to say I bought him a whole new bottle of it for xmas! :o

So this morning he is getting ready for work and the usual and goes to put on his cologne ( and i excitedly wait for it every day), and i wait a few seconds for it and I see his nose start to flair and he breathes in once and out and in again and sneezes once, then hitching a few breaths and sneezes again, then a third sneeze right after that and then a quick fourth right in a row! I have never heard him sneeze 4 in a row before. I got so turned on, it was insane. I blessed him and he walks out o the bathroom and looks at me and i see his face start to wrinkle up and he says in the sneezy breathy voice "i've got more coming!" and the buildup i swear lasted like 15 seconds of just the breathing in and out desperately trying to get that sneeze out...then finally it came out sounding just like the others...haaaechooo! i said "got any more babe" and he said "no i think i'm done" and i said my goodness that was a lot of sneezes and he smiled at me, sniffled and said that cologne makes him sneeze. ha ya think!!! :)

I was DYING though, i've never seen him sneeze more than 3 times so when i saw the fourth coming i was like YESSSS!!! that last 5th one was just icing on the cake and really did it for me. He does not know about my fetish at all, I dont know if i'll ever tell him or not but my god his sneezes really turn me on!! I pretty much was about to attack him after that except he had to leave to go to work!! :lmfao:

So, he doesn't know, huh? That was an amzing observation! I absolutely adored it! And even though you haven't told him about your fetish, I found it totally cute that you asked him if he had any more in there! Awesome! :)

What a wonderful first observation. It's so great that you have a sneezy husband! :lmfao:

Ooooh *shivers*. I love how you bought him more cologne! Sneaky, sneaky. The he loses sneezes like that would drive me crazy, too! Thanks for a great first obs!

They sound pretty perfect... And yes, the fun you can have buying him stuff and talking about the sneezes is more than perfect. Has he really no clue about stuff?

Welcome to the forum.

Guest ilovelamp2
Golly! I think I would have wrapped my legs around him right then and there!

OMG believe me, I tried!!! I was going nuts and was like I want you SO BAD and tried pulling him into the bed but he was saying he had to leave for work cuz he was already a little late, but promised we'd have a little fun later when he got home. i told him "OK, but I dont know if i will be THIS turned on later!" :)

Thanks everyone, I am glad you guys enjoyed it. I am waiting for it to happen like that where he gets more than 3 again (hopefully soon!!) and no, he has no idea about this stuff w/me at all. He told me that cologne is his favorite and it was almost running out so I got him more for xmas so it didnt look like i was doing it for any other reasons other than i know it's his favorite kind, it's just lucky for me that it makes him sneeze!! :lmfao:

OH and this is a little off topic, but the other day when we were out w/some friends one of them was taking a bunch of random pictures and they got one of him right when he sneezed! OMG you can imagine how excited i was to see that picture!!

Guest ilovelamp2
You should tell him about your fetish

i dont know...i have thought about telling him something, but i just dont know how to bring that up i guess. i've never told anybody about it.

Well, my brother found out about mine and I just about died!!!! He was fine with it though, since he has more kinks in his chain than most, and I have plenty of dirt on him as well. Honestly, I haven't been able to ever come right out and tell anyone though. It is tough, and you don't want anyone, especially your husband, to think you are a freak of nature. It'll probably come out eventually, so just make sure you are as mentally prepared as can be (I wish I had been!)

Thanks for the post! Very enjoyable indeed.

I think self observations and significant other observations are the best, and hope to read more of both.

As for telling, I think you should really be ready for it. The important thing is not to put yourself in a position where you don't feel in control, for example if your husband found out by accident. It probably depends on how you think you would like to manage the fetish from now on. If it is to be an important part of your real life (as opposed to your imagination), telling is probably eventually inevitable. But on your terms!

Yes. You clearly are able to talk to him about it in a jolly, jokey way. I wonder if you could gently increase the references to the sneezing without making it sound a big deal; he might take the hint without having the sexual side spelt out. Of course you don't want him turning round and saying "You're obseessed with my sneezes, you pervert. I shall never sneeze again", but does anything indicate that he is likely to?

Guest ilovelamp2
Yes. You clearly are able to talk to him about it in a jolly, jokey way. I wonder if you could gently increase the references to the sneezing without making it sound a big deal; he might take the hint without having the sexual side spelt out. Of course you don't want him turning round and saying "You're obseessed with my sneezes, you pervert. I shall never sneeze again", but does anything indicate that he is likely to?

haha, no, nothing really indicates he'd be likely to act that way at all...he has never reacted weird or badly to anything else i've ever said or done but then again i really have never brought up anything like this to him before..and we've only been married 3 months so i dont want him to freak out or anything so early into it :D LOL. what sucks is he hasn't done it since the day last week! GRRR. i only got one single outta him this morning!

Archived