Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self obs. Have you ever had to sneeze in a crowded car! F sneezing

Daphine

Last weekend I went out with my neibor's who have become very good friends of mine and another couple, yes I was the offical fifth wheel :hug: If that wasn't bad enough I was the only non-lesbian in the car :blushing: . We desided to take the one couples car which is one of those Mini Coopers so it's almost impossible to believe that we were able to fit five of use in that car, we were all acting like we were one of those clown acts you see at the circus :laugh: . Well some how I ended up in the middle seat in the back, you know the one were your knee's are up to your chest becouse of the large lump in the middle of the floor. Well as we were driving along my nose suddenly got an intense tickle deep inside :omg: . It just seamed to come out of no were! I think it was from one of the others perfume but it felt like a single hair was stuck deep in my nostril and I new that a sneeze was coming on soon :blushing: . I managed to sqeeze my arm out of it's stuck position and stroked my index finger across the underside of my nose. This gave me alittle relief but not enough to stop my building need to sneeze so I next went to my no fail sneeze stopping move or almost no fail :hug: . I pinched the bridge of my nose with my index finger and thumb as hard as I could, so hard I felt like I was going to see stars :laugh: . Well this also helped alittle but at this point I knew I had acted to late and the sneeze was coming wether I wanted it too or not :blushing: . Now I hate sneezing in public with a passion so when the first one came I tryed to stifle it as best as I could. My sneeze came out like "Icheee" but inside my head it felt like my eye's were going to explode out of there sockets :omg: . Well there were the normal echo's of "bless you" from the members of the car but when ever I stifle my sneezes which are usually only singles there are always more to come :blushing: . My second sneeze sounded much the same as the first or as best as I could tell and I was blessed by all once again well everyone except for the girl who was sitting in the drivers seat who said "you have the cutest little sneeze :blushing: ". My face which was already beat red now felt like it was on fire. I felt my breath hitch a little when I heard the seam girl say lets go for three which was met by giggles and laughs by everyone in the car, everyone but me :( becouse sure enough number three was already on it's way. My third sneeze came out loader than the others but still not normal size it was more like " Ieechooo" . Once again there was all the bless you's were I quickly told eveyone that was all of them even though I wasn't sure myself, I only hoped they were finished. Well the girl driving the car said something like " are you sure, how about one more?" At this point I wasn't even as embarressed as I just had been, now I was just starting to get mad at her becouse she was making such a big deal over my sneezes :angry: . Well about 2-3 minutes later we made it to the club that we were going to and had just started to park the car when I felt another sneeze beginning to build :omg: . I tried pinching my nose again hoping it would at least hold my sneeze off long enough so we could get out of the car but once again I had not tried to stop it soon enough and my sneeze was appone me before I new it. We had just stopped the car when suddenly "AACheeeeeee!" the loadest sneeze so far :blushing: . "There was number four" the girl driving said while the rest of them blessed me yet again :) . Lucky for me once I got out of the car and into the fresh night air the tickle went right away. Still for the rest of the night I was so worried that I would sneeze yet again but lucky for me, maybe not for you reading this HEE, HEE I remaned sneeze free :D

m the same as you! hate sneezing in public! i would have wanted to car to eat me alive at that stage!

big hug to you!

lets hope its her next time! and you can wind her up!

thanks for the ob tho, was great :)

that was both sexy and cute *evil grin* :hug: I just love that math, instead of a big\loud sneeze getting a few smaller ones bwahahah! bless you babe :)

You know what? I LIKE sneezing in front of other people! I would have had fun, and maybe even tried to coax out a couple more.

I wish I was more like you :) . I have always hated my sneezes or anything that draws attention to my nose :unsure:

something instinctual, if you love little sneezes my real sneeze would probably horrify you :)

army-girl, I LOVE the evil laugh :bleh:

Thank you all for the blessing :hyper:

Yes, it is a dilemma; is one enormous sneeze better than four little ones? I'm divided, but I'm sure that if your big sneezes are as big as you say, I would enjoy them. Still, a series of snezes, especially spaced out, is almost irresistible.

Anyway, a superb obs. particularly the details of the growing of the tickles. And the wonderful attempts to stifle which failed because inevitability had already been achieved. This is a fascinating phenomenon.

It's a shame that when these people are all so positive, you still don't like the attention.

Yes, it is a dilemma; is one enormous sneeze better than four little ones? I'm divided, but I'm sure that if your big sneezes are as big as you say, I would enjoy them. Still, a series of snezes, especially spaced out, is almost irresistible.

Anyway, a superb obs. particularly the details of the growing of the tickles. And the wonderful attempts to stifle which failed because inevitability had already been achieved. This is a fascinating phenomenon.

It's a shame that when these people are all so positive, you still don't like the attention.

Thank you for your kind reply to my post :P it's always nice to know that people enjoy my embarresing observations :D .

As for attention, I'm like most of use I LOVE it :D well that is as long as there isn't to much of it :D . I just really hate my sneezes so I hate any attention I receive when ever I sneeze, I even hate to be blessed it's like "o'h no they just heard that :blushing: "

Daphine -- I have to say that one of the things that I love about your observations is how much you hate the sneezing and how it sounds like you're trying really hard to prevent it, but sometimes you can't. And then, we get these observations.

Also, I can't really imagine that your sneezes are that big. I used to think that mine were huge, but then I realized that most of them are just pretty average. But maybe you're right. It's just hard for me to picture that they can really be so huge because I've only heard a handful of very very very loud sneezes in my life.

Thank you for your kind reply to my post :P it's always nice to know that people enjoy my embarresing observations :D .

As for attention, I'm like most of use I LOVE it :D well that is as long as there isn't to much of it :D . I just really hate my sneezes so I hate any attention I receive when ever I sneeze, I even hate to be blessed it's like "o'h no they just heard that :blushing: "

Thank you Sapphire, I'm glad you also enjoyed my post :D It is funny that the reason you enjoyed my observation so much is becouse the one thing I really hate happening has just happend :laugh: .

As for my sneezes I really can't say that they are hugh or at least I havn't blown down any small houses with the power of my sneezes yet:laugh: . I guese it all comes down to my perception of them. In my eye's they are hugh were if you were to hear one you might just say "that girl has a healthy sneeze :laugh: " but that would be it. I know that a big part of it is I really hate my nose and hate when ever any attention is drawn to it :drool: . I have even thought about plastic surgury but my parents kind of talked me out of it or at least for now. It's still something I'm think about for the future.

Daphine -- I have to say that one of the things that I love about your observations is how much you hate the sneezing and how it sounds like you're trying really hard to prevent it, but sometimes you can't. And then, we get these observations.

Also, I can't really imagine that your sneezes are that big. I used to think that mine were huge, but then I realized that most of them are just pretty average. But maybe you're right. It's just hard for me to picture that they can really be so huge because I've only heard a handful of very very very loud sneezes in my life.

Thank you for your kind reply to my post B) it's always nice to know that people enjoy my embarresing observations :laugh: .

As for attention, I'm like most of use I LOVE it :laugh: well that is as long as there isn't to much of it :blushing: . I just really hate my sneezes so I hate any attention I receive when ever I sneeze, I even hate to be blessed it's like "o'h no they just heard that :laugh: "

Archived