Sneeze Fetish Forum

Amercian colleague sneezes (M)

atchoum

There’s an American who has been working for us for a few years now, who is my ideal of the American scholar. He’s early thirties, medium height, blond hair – looking rather handsome Polish – and very serious, but funny at the same time. I have posted about his sneezes twice, though over quite a long period. The first was a couple of years ago, when we were both in the building very early in the morning and I heard a huge sneeze from another floor, which turned out to be from him. This was my introduction to his sneezes. Since then, he has obliged me with various sneezes in meetings, all delightfully uncovered, though not the early-morning blast I first heard.

On Monday I saw him about to sneeze as he came down a corridor towards me, but someone asked him a question, which put paid to the sneeze. On Wednesday we were to be together in a meeting, and when he arrived I could see he had a cold, which he readily admitted too (“just a slight cold”). But it turned out to be not as slight as all that.

He has an office just opposite the room where we were meeting and ten minutes before, while I was preparing the room I hear a sneeze, not unlike the first one –very loud but not forced at all, and not yelled : aTISHHH ahh! The meeting only took about an hour, but for most of the time he blew his nose into a series of Kleenex. From time to time he would sneeze – three times in the hour, always into the Kleenex, but without really altering the sound of the sneeze at all. Not so loud as when he was alone, but pretty full strength. After the meeting I was clearing up when I heard not one but two sneezes – a good 30 seconds apart – full strength again – he must have been alone in his office, and able to just let it all out. Those too are some of my favourite sort of sneezes.

I just love this American guy you always share with us, atchoum!! Thank you so much for another wonderfully written observation about this guy with his cold. Lovely!

Wonderful observation, atchoum! Those would have been wonderful sneezes to hear and see! And if I remember right, 30 seconds between sneezes is often your own pattern. It's occasionally mine as well.

Been a sneezy day for me. I've actually had 5 doubles, which is quite unusual. My nose has been extraordinarily itchy today. Maybe its the dry air. The 10 today brings me to 120 for the year so far.

Don't really have a number I'm trying to reach. Just curious how much I sneeze in a year.

The 10 today brings me to 120 for the year so far.

Don't really have a number I'm trying to reach. Just curious how much I sneeze in a year.

Yes, colds are generally good value. Allergies may give more sneezes, but most people get colds and they can be quite productive for many ! For Richard they are, though unfortunately I have not seen him since.

Ringsfan, I must add up mine : you could be ahead of me now - January was not a sneezy month for me.

Archived