Sneeze Fetish Forum

my date made me sneeze O_O

HarleyQuinnSFF

so yeah i had a date today. my second one with L. had a blast. especially when he made me sneeze. :( now.. L doesnt know about my fetish... so im sure this was just out of fun and games.

anyways, so we were sitting on the couch watching jackass the movie. he was sitting up against the edge and i was laying down with my head on his lap. i felt him poke the top of my head and i moved my head slightly to look at him. he then poked my nose. i sniffled and went back to watching jackass. he poked my cheek.. i turned and looked at him again.. this time with a playful "what do u want" kinda face. he then took his finger and moved it in small circles on the tip of my nose... then slowly moved up the bridge of my nose and back down. my nose twitched and i sniffled again. he laughed at me and said "aww am i tickling ur nose??" and i sniffled again. he kept running his finger around the tip of my nose.. gently and slowly in circles. barely touching my nose. i sniffled again and my nostrils flared as the tickle grew inside of my nose. as soon as i knew i was gonna sneeze i grabbed his hand.. moved it away from my face.. turned my head and stifled a sneeze... then about 5 seconds later.. a forceful "Etshchew" came out... uncovered and i was embarrassed cuz i sprayed everything. he laughed his ass off and blessed me and said that i was cute. yeah i was blushing like mad. but i enjoyed it. lol i have pics of the two of us in my blog if u wanna check it out. hope u enjoyed the obs :omg: im sure ill tell him about my fetish soon and i can promise u that more obs like this will occur. lol

btw, he was all sniffly today.. but i didnt get a sneeze out of him.. darn it. :rolleyes: oh well.. still had fun

Aww... Nice obs.

he then took his finger and moved it in small circles on the tip of my nose... then slowly moved up the bridge of my nose and back down. my nose twitched and i sniffled again. he laughed at me and said "aww am i tickling ur nose??" and i sniffled again. he kept running his finger around the tip of my nose.. gently and slowly in circles. barely touching my nose.
Melting! I'm melting!

omg that is TOO FRIGGIN CUTE!!!!!

i---im melting too :drool:

I want to do that to SO MANY GUYS :cryhappy:

thankyou for the BEAUTIFUL obs, i havent enjoyed female obs for a very long time, so that was a fiery first for 2007!!

:hug:

I agree; that description of being tickled is fab. I wish I had a nose as sneezy as that. Sounds like you're in for some fun.

turned my head and stifled a sneeze... then about 5 seconds later.. a forceful "Etshchew" came out... uncovered and i was embarrassed cuz i sprayed everything.

fantastic detailed obs as usual S.Puppet....... :)

Amazing! He just touches the outside of your nose and you sneeze! that's a real blessing, it takes tons of aggressive inducing for me to make myself sneeze! You're so lucky! Have fun with that! :)

thanks you guys :blushing:

there will definatly be more obs like this.. becuase he now knows of the fetish.. AND he has figured out that my nose is really sensative.. lol hes already warned me that hes gonna make me sneeze more often

Aww... Nice obs.
he then took his finger and moved it in small circles on the tip of my nose... then slowly moved up the bridge of my nose and back down. my nose twitched and i sniffled again. he laughed at me and said "aww am i tickling ur nose??" and i sniffled again. he kept running his finger around the tip of my nose.. gently and slowly in circles. barely touching my nose.
Melting! I'm melting!

That really is sweet and adorable. :blushing:

Archived