Sneeze Fetish Forum

my super sneezy cold ( first time post)

Guest cutiepi

Guest cutiepi

So i woke up yesterday and AAAH-TSSCHOO and AAAH-TSSCHOO I reached or a kleenex but none where left. I got in to the car because I really need kleenex when I have a cold. when I got to the store I went in to another sneezing fit AAAH-TSSCHOO AAAH-TSSCHOO AAAH-TSSCHOO. the lady across gave me rude look. as I got to the counter to pay I sneezed agian AAAH-TSSCHOO. my nose red but the check out lady blessed me and handed me the tissue.

Bless you! Great obs and welcome to the forum! Do you always sneeze in multiples when you have a cold? What's your typical amount normally? Hope to chat with you soon!

Guest cutiepi
Bless you! Great obs and welcome to the forum! Do you always sneeze in multiples when you have a cold? What's your typical amount normally? Hope to chat with you soon!

thanks. yes usually i sneeze in multiples but this cold is really sneezy. my typical amout is 2 but with like a 10 second in between. what is you normal amount?

So i woke up yesterday and AAAH-TSSCHOO and AAAH-TSSCHOO I reached or a kleenex but none where left. I got in to the car because I really need kleenex when I have a cold. when I got to the store I went in to another sneezing fit AAAH-TSSCHOO AAAH-TSSCHOO AAAH-TSSCHOO. the lady across gave me rude look. as I got to the counter to pay I sneezed agian AAAH-TSSCHOO. my nose red but the check out lady blessed me and handed me the tissue.

Bless you. How rude of that woman. What, like she doesn't sneeze? Oh please.

Well I hope you feel better soon.

Archived