Sneeze Fetish Forum

TheGreenFaerie

I agree! The Meg pic was great! And how ironic is that? I'm listening to my brand new Hercules soundtrack right now :yes:

Like I said before, those were great. I like this one of Meg. I was wondering, is there any way that you could do one similar to that but with Princess Jasmine? Just wondering. Let me know if I'm being too bold in asking. :)

Sure, I'd be happy to do one like that of Jasmine. I've already done one of her for Liam of Rock, and I have another one of her I'm doing for him too. Jasmine is popular! :D But yeah, I will get it done as soon as I can!

Like I said before, those were great. I like this one of Meg. I was wondering, is there any way that you could do one similar to that but with Princess Jasmine? Just wondering. Let me know if I'm being too bold in asking. :blushing:

Sure, I'd be happy to do one like that of Jasmine. I've already done one of her for Liam of Rock, and I have another one of her I'm doing for him too. Jasmine is popular! :heart: But yeah, I will get it done as soon as I can!

Awwww thanks. Take your time. You're the best. Thank you. ^_^

Archived