Sneeze Fetish Forum

Disliking sneezing?

Debbie

I wonder if there's any sneeze fetishist except me who generally DISLIKES sneezing? I mean, I usually find sneezing quite annoying and a sneeze from some random person does nothing for me. There are only about three or four people I'd like to see sneeze. Apart from certain celebrities, maybe.

Any thoughts about this?

Well I used to love to hear sneezing wherever I could get it. Now I find that I only like hearing sneezing from my S.O., though I do still enjoy reading sneeze fics.

I'm picky about what sounds I like from men, but from women? I generally like just about anything, as long as it's not that high pitched, or spoken "choo!" at the end. :drool:

However, I DO find as I get older, less will excite me than before, although the REACTION gets stronger....so what the hell? :drool:

~Aku

Um, for the most part, I will take any male sneezes, except from someone I really don't like. And even then, if the sneeze is good, I may overlook certain things! Any male sneeze that I hear is certain to get some sort of reaction from me. Although, there are ones that get a stronger reaction form me. But, no, I don't think I dislike sneezing, except from my parents and sister, really. :drool:

The only sneeze I can't stand is one from a family member. :yuck: No, wait... There's also a boy in my class who's sneezes sound so girlish and wet I find them utterly disgusting.

But besides that, I enjoy all sneezing. Always. :yes:

I seem to agree with a handful of others in this thread -- there are some types of sneezes in particular that I can't stand, but others are a mad turn-on. I dislike the types of sneezes that are so loud they make me jump out of my skin. Plus, I hate ones from members of my family and my roommate (who is probably close enough to family).

I don't like family members sneezes, babies/little kids sneezing, old people sneezing, or animals sneezing. Men sneezing I usually try to ignore, though if they're having a fit that might start to get annoying after a while. I guess the same could be said for the rest as well, though some are more loathesome than others.

I might get shy with females sneezing around me :yuck: but otherwise I'm probably going to like it. :yes:

I have seen a few other fetishists who are like you and really hate it when other people sneeze around them. One person I used to talk to several years ago said that she'll usually end up having to leave the room because it bothers her so much, though she might think about the incident later on and be turned on by the fantasy and stuff like that. Not sure if that's how it is for you or not. I'm kind of curious about how that works. Was the fetish always like that for you? And if someone is sneezing around you, does it make you nervous, or really piss you off and/or gross you out or something? Sorry about the questions; am just wondering. You don't have to answer if you don't want to. :D

Thanks everyone for your replies. And no, Bondi, I don't mind answering those questions:). I think it has always been like this. I tend to get both annoyed and embarrassed if someone sneezes, say, during a lecture. Also, I've noticed that I love it when a guy I have a crush on sneezes into his hands, whereas it totally grosses me out when others do it...most people should only be allowed to sneeze into a tissue or their elbow:).

At least I seem to agree with the rest of you about one thing: sneezes from family members are the worst.

My own sneezing-eh. I can take it or leave it. Family members sneezing is always torture.

When others sneeze around me, I sometimes feel too uncomfortable to enjoy it, just seems a bit "confronting" sometimes. For instance, if it is someone I don't really know on the other side of the room-great. If it is someone I know, I start feeling a bit more uncomfortable, especially if I am the only person there, as there is some expectation to say Bless You (I hate saying that), or to "respond" in some way or other...rather than just innocently observe.

I generally prefer seeing sneezing on TV or something, rather than seeing them in person.

I generally prefer seeing sneezing on TV or something, rather than seeing them in person.

I'm normally the same way, unless it's a very attractive man. But there are some that just make me feel down right yucky. I woman I work with has the nastiest sneeze I've ever heard, I feel dirty hearing it. And not in a good way.

I also like a good fan fic and enjoy other people's obs, but I'm very picky about what sneezing in my life turn me on. I hope this made sense, I'm half asleep, sorry.

Guest ilovelamp2

i am rarely turned on by other peoples sneezes in person unless it's my hubby, but there are occasions where someone gets to me. other times i cant stand some peoples sneezes if they are all gross and extremely loud or if its just a gross person! it definitely matters to me who the person is and what they look like to determine if the sneeze is going to be attractive too! certain people will just do nothing at all for me.

Lke everyone already said, family members. All the time. If I suspect someone's having an unusual fit I get really REALLY uncofortable.

That goes for other people I know, too. I have close friends that their sneeze does nothing to me, and I even get uncomfortable if I have to acknowledge it somehow.

Generally if I'm alone with someone or in a position where I have to acknowledge the sneeze somehow, I don't like it and prefer not to see any sneezing at all.

Sometimes I find I even get sort of scared.. I remember getting really turned on by my SO sneezing, but one time he sneezed 4 times in a row (he ALWAYS sneezed singles) and I got really uncomfortable for some reason and really hated his sneezes.

• 2 months later...

Yeah I often feel really uncomfortable or get embarrassed by people sneezing or talking about sneezing in front of me. I'm better now than I used to be though...

• 3 weeks later...

like alot of people on this thread, i only dislike frighteningly loud sneezes or sneezes from family and my SO's family. the sneeze that turns me on the most is my SO's. especially when i am sitting right next to him. i could climax right then and there.

Archived