Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male obs at work last night

Sneesee

Lately, I've had some sort of sneeze drought, especially of the male variety. So, it was kind of nice to get a little something last night, even though I only got to hear it. While I was walking back from the cage, getting a snowthrower for a customer, I saw this very good-looking guy and his S/O heading for self-checkout. He was probably about 6'2", with a dark complexion, messy dark hair, an eyebrow piercing, and a cool red shirt with a black leather coat. Basically, the man looked like he stepped out of GQ magazine or something, he was HAWT! :drool: Plus, he had this long, thin nose, that was just gorgeous! And of course, right away, I was all like, "Hmmm, I wonder what his sneeze would sound like."

I was printing up the paperwork for my customer when I heard it. There was one, lone, male sneeze, "Huh-echooo!" And then my head snapped in the direction of the cash registers, and that's when I saw Mr. GQ. He was straightening himself up, and rubbing at that handsome nose. I got all mushy and weak watching him recover. Also, I felt kind of bad because his S/O didn't say a word. I mean, the sneeze sounded so wonderful, and kind of loud (at least, loud enough so I could hear it at the service desk!), and she just ignored it. I only wish I could have seen it, too. :drool: He did kind of give this sheepish smile afterwards, too, which melted me even more. I just wish me thinking about people sneezing worked all the time! :twisted:

How awesome! He sounds totally hot. I'm sure that made your day! Yes, how wonderful it would be if we could make people sneeze by thinking about it.

Archived