Sneeze Fetish Forum

Just talk (f)

Da Greenz Yo

So today in my biology class my best friend (let's call her L) and I were slacking off...as usual

anyways, out of nowhere she asked me if I heard about this one girl who couldn't stop sneezing

she said it was on the news and stuff

and I was just like oh yeah? interesting

then she was silent for a few minutes

and she tapped my shoulder and said that someone who had a sneeze fetish would just love her :)

haha in my mind I was going mmm yeahhh :) WAIT, say WHAT?! :innocent:;;

so yeah, I just pretended to laugh a little and nod...I'm lame :)

ahaha totally meant to put this in obs

:laugh:

I always find a way to make a fool of myself :lol:;;

Where the hell did she hear about us guys? :laugh:

Lamborghini

Oh... were out there! :blink: A few years ago... Playboy had 'Sneeze Fetish' ranked as #5 on Yahoo. :boom: Im sure millions of readers (Yes... some of us READ Playboy! ).... :cryhappy: went... :D WTF... SNEEZE fetish? :unsure:

I've said it before, but I predict that in about 10 years our fetish will pretty much be common knowledge anyway.

Times are a-changin...

J

Where the hell did she hear about us guys? :cryhappy:

Lamborghini

Oh... were out there! :boom: A few years ago... Playboy had 'Sneeze Fetish' ranked as #5 on Yahoo. :D Im sure millions of readers (Yes... some of us READ Playboy! ).... :cryhappy: went... :unsure: WTF... SNEEZE fetish? :laugh:

Now hold it just a second! :cryhappy: you mean there are articles in Playboy? :blink: woha, we were ranked #5? that's kinda... unexpected but also kinda cool (I think).

Where the hell did she hear about us guys? :laugh:

Lamborghini

Oh... were out there! :( A few years ago... Playboy had 'Sneeze Fetish' ranked as #5 on Yahoo. :shy: Im sure millions of readers (Yes... some of us READ Playboy! ).... :nohappy: went... :blink: WTF... SNEEZE fetish? :blink:

I also think we're rated so high on Yahoo! searches because the sneeze fetish community is so largely Internet-based. Other "organized" fetishes that have been around longer haven't been able to group through the Internet in their origins (as communities) as we have. I'm not saying the sneeze fetish is a new phenomenon -- just that the sneeze fetish community is fairly new.

Lamborghini

Guys, I hope you're wrong. :( I mean, one of the cool things about this fetish is that most people don't know we are getting off on their sneezing. Someone like a foot fetishist needs to be more careful for instance. But if soon everyone knows about us..... :shy:

Lamborghini

• 2 weeks later...
Guys, I hope you\'re wrong. :( I mean, one of the cool things about this fetish is that most people don\'t know we are getting off on their sneezing. Someone like a foot fetishist needs to be more careful for instance. But if soon everyone knows about us..... :)

Lamborghini

you got a point there...:)

I wouldn't worry about it. There's so much "wierd stuff" out there now, we'd pretty much get lost in the noise. Plus there aren't many taboo's left in the world. Ten years from now, I the only people who are really going to care one way or another about fetishism will either be old (and thus old-fashioned) and the religious nut-jobs who judge everyone.

Plus some of us still have our anonymity. :D

Archived