Sneeze Fetish Forum

my first self ob --F

sneezeaholic

I've got a bad cold that started a couple days ago. Just the usual runny nose and cough at first but the sneezing started today. Usually when I sneeze ( from dust or whatever) it's a double. Today was much more than usual though. While at work I felt an intense tickle and got the pre-sneeze nose scrunch. I had a couple of false starts but it wasn't coming. I wiggled my nose a bit and could feel a big one coming. EPTCHOOOO!! Time for a small sniff and then they started coming fast eshoo hashoo hashoo HAPTCHOOO. Another breath and 5 more sneezes. I blow my nose and that helped for a while. I sneezed several more times today but not as many in a row.

etchoo--one while writing this up. :(

L

Bless you! Great obs. I hope you're feeling better soon, but if the sneezing continues, please let us know! :(

Sounds lovely. And all the nose-scrunching and false starts and nose-wiggling and sniffing and SNEEZING.

Must have looked lovely aswell. Let us know how it proceeds.

Kudos on your first self-obs *thumbs up* I love scrunched up noses :( nicely written, bless you, and hope you feel better soon.

Bless you! Great obs. I hope you're feeling better soon, but if the sneezing continues, please let us know! :)

This was well put. Your description was scrumptious. :(

Archived